Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

how awful is it!!!

hi all my son has had his first injections today and it was awful!! he screamed and i cried! he is now very unsettled and keeps crying wont be put down etc. he is asleep at the moment but if i move he screams a horrible blood curdling scream! anyone else experience this? xx

Replies

• oh, its just horrible isnt it. Reece wasnt too bad after but seeing him cry when they put the needle in was so upsetting. have you given him some calpol? Jo x
  • The scream they give is horrendous. I just feel so sorry for them. My little girl has her 2nd lot of injections on tuesday so i am dreading it. The best thing is that they won't remember the pain and the day after they are back to normal. Its a great excuse for doing nothing though and just giving lots and lots of extra cuddles!! xx
  • yeah he had some calpol as he was screaming a horrible cry all afternoon , if i moved or spoke he screamed! has slept ok though and seems little better today xxx
  • Bless ya its normal babes... U just have to comfort them n let them get through it...Just wish mummies could have the injections for them
    Hope ur both ok now...
    SWxx
  • thanks sw yes we ok he happily playing under gym!! bless him xx
  • Abi has got her first injections this Thursday and I'm dreading it. I've told hubby that he will have to take her in as it's going to break my heart hearing her cry when she gets her jabs. I shall be ready and waiting for a big cuddle to make it all better.