Forum home Babies Baby

For fun!! :) (if u dare!!)

Replies

• ooooo new fave song. backstreet boys i want it that way!!! xx
  • Well I must be a bit older cos my fave bands were Tears for Fears, Nick Kershaw & Roxette. If I had to choose a 90's song it would be Sinead O'Connor 'Nothing compares to you' which was out around the time I had my 1st son -1990.
  • omg! i was a mega tears for fears fan! loved curt smith, used to kiss my posters,lol mad world is the best! (we r not old)lol xx
  • i had the 911 album to lol

i dont know code red. hmmmm.

i didnt get to see who was number one on that thing i was watching last night. i went to bed lol xx
  • musical youth anyone?
  • you may think i really sad but i liked a1 and y fave song was like a rose.
  • haha, i remember A1 too, bumped into one of the guys from that band in a club a few yrs ago when i went to see Chesney Hawkes!
    Also went to a Five concert, they were fab!!!!
  • sorry gatecrashing AGAIN!! lol.........becky i absoultly loved a1 and i loved like a rose too.....infact i had both albums and listened to them every night on my walkman to get me to sleep and have sweet dreams about ben adams !!lol .............i love him!!........oh i also love westlife and take that xxxxxxxxx
  • I bet ur watchin celebrity BB then Chuffed baby?? drooling?? lol

I didnt like a1 much although i loved 5!! never a fan of take that either. preffered e17!! xxx
  • yep 2 peez i sure am ....mmm he is still so lovely too .....i told my oh that if ben adams wants me then its tough on him ha ha .............i hope he wins it and is in the spotlight for a bit yummy!! ha xxxxxxx
  • Hehe i went to school with Ben lol, it's very weird watching him on telly!

I loved loved loved Boyzone, i dont have a favourtie song i loved all of them, and i'm so glad they're back yay!!! Although Stephen Gately needs to cut WAY back on the botox!! x
  • I am nearly 40 so the 80's were my thing..Wham, haircut 100, adam and the ants, the jam.
    90's i was into blur and oasis...loved the show down for number one spot and all the mud slinging between the 2 bands. Think oasis chipped it but cant remember the songs.

Makes me happy... Lost weekend Lloyd Cole
    Sad... everybody hurts REM.

dxx
  • i cant say what song is fav but when i was younger i loved the backstreet boys, still do in a way i'd buy there songs still.got every album theyve done so far, and take that
  • Sad i know but mine was anything by 911
  • I was a teen in the 80's too, absolutely loved them. Adam and the Ants, Tears for Fears, China Crisis, SPANDAU BALLET - Martin Kemp was all over my school books. Am pretty sure my life has gone wrong somewhere coz was meant to marry him!!!

I went through youtube last weekend playing Head over heels (t4f) and all the oldies but goodies.

In my 20's think I stayed in my teens and fell in love with Take That - especially Robbie who I still worship and adore to this day (even tho hitting 40 this year).
  • OMG. Bros (I'd forgotten), I loved Matt and spent hours outside surrey sound waiting to meet them, although I was wearing my NKOTB Tshirt at the time, my first love was Donnie and I can still fake his autograph now, I had the dolls and everything.

xxxx
  • Lol Camlo, Musical Youth! Pass the dutchie wasn't it?
  • LOVED Bros-liked Luke coz he was sort of dangerous-hahaha! Best song was when will I be famous. Made me Dad drink that beer so I could wear bottle tops on me shoes-how sad?!!
    NKOTB were also a fav-Hang tough a classic. Not sure about them now!
    Oh and Wham when I was really little-wake me up before you go go! xx
  • Camlo - this generation rules the nation!!! LOL (was born in 87 but LOVE the 80s music)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bdFsIRZEGm0
  • i was a 911 fan and saw them ,ok followed them, down sauchiehall street in glasgow . They must have thought we were nutters as we said we had been watching them on tv that morning but they hadn't been on tv we had been watching recordings!!!
    I also had a soft spot for sean maguire, got his autograph.
    but my room was dominated by boyzone!