Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Eeek How Can I Stop Him?

Jensen has found a new trick!! after crawling a little the other day he's now found it's much more fun to drag himself along the floor arching his body the "the worm" action that breakdancers do! however, he's using his HEAD to drag himself along! he digs his head into the floor and pushes down and then digs with his knees to push himself along...he's going to end up with carpet burns on his forehead!! no amount of toys or distraction seems to stop him doing it...i sit him up while i go and make a drink or something and literally 2 mins later i go back to find him "worming" across the floor!! eek!! x

Replies

• Options
    I would just let him carry on doing it! He will soon lift his head up more and probably commando crawl for a while.
  • Options
    i forgot to say the only way to keep him sat up is by giving him a rice cake :lol: can't do that all day though lol!! x
  • Options
    LOL! Sorry I know its not funny. But I'm just imagining it!! Gabe is literally sat up all day and nothing else, maybe JJ should take some tips from him?!

xx