not baby related do need the dentist or doctor

hi girls i feeling really ruff my gum are really sore my teeth are not sore it just one side at bottom i got a sore throat as well do i go doctor or dentist


  • hi hon!

    give the doctor a go first -they easier to get to than emergency dentist!

    if they not happy they'll refer you to them!!

    hope you feel better soon

  • I don't think you need the dentist if your throat is sore as well. Lots of bugs going around at the moment. I would rinse your mouth out with salt water. Disgusting but good for sore mouths/gums.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Featured Discussions