Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

dawn gets a baby

i dont know if any ones interested but its just started on bbc3. its all about child birth

Replies

• How funny is this program!! I loved the bit with gas and air wish it worked that well for me but pethedine def done the trick!!
  • The girl thats doing the program did a programme about being a lesbian earlier this week?! How bizarre!!
  • Thanks for the reminder i completely forgot about it image

Smithya85- Yeah i seen that one too, she's also done a dieting one, trying to be a size 0
  • i nearly cried watching that birth, its so amazing. but what the hell was the natural birth woman on about, i definatly dont remember having an orgasum while giving birth
  • I watched Dawns other shows and LOVE her. I have dawn gets a baby and can't wait to get sofa bound and watch it tonight!
  • she is so funny, it was really good to see something where they just talked about the stuff we all thought about. i was waiting to see if they showed her giving birth to the placenta but that must have been to gross.
  • that programme was great! it was so honest about all the gory details! brought back some horrible flashbacks for me though, i didnt like giving birth at all. i wish gas and air had worked like that for me! it just made me feel poorly! xxx
  • Wow what a programme...i cried so much cos it brought back horrible memories of my labour i tore really badly and seeing the internet video of that woman being cut made me cry so much. It was a great programme but its made me go back to square 1 about not having another one...im sure that will change when ive forgotten about it! x
  • Yeh its was a great programme even my OH watched it and agreed how amazing it was seeing a baby being born (distugusting but amazing i think) I did enjoy my labour and def had tears in my eyes when the babies were born but i did get flashbacks when the baby was reading to come out that was the worst part of my labour!! Oh i so want another baby but i have to wait a year or so as we are saving for a house!! Boo hoo x
  • snap vicky&joshua, watching her being cut was horrendous, made me feel sick, as i was cut twice and i remember hearing the "snip". it's definately made me think again about having anymore. or if i did i really want a c-section!