Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Making Friends - What area of the country do you live in?

Replies

• I live in Enfield.....but am originally from the wirral Mrsjbourne!
  • ooo where in Wirral? i'm in pensby x
  • I'm in South Wales, Anyone else?? I don't drive and don't like using public transport as I don't know here very well at all. My nearest Cities would be Bristol, Cardiff or Newport (not technically a city).

Kerry, Freya and Pink Bump
    X X X
  • I seem to be the only one from oxfordshire way....image xxx
  • I am in Bolton - one of the North West Slatteries brigade!

MKT86 - I know one of the other mums who started coming last time was from Wigan! But think there is talk of us coming out that way sometime soon as a fair few of us drive but if you ever want to meet up in Bolton let me know!

PumpkinPatch - am pretty sure that Queen Bee is near Bristol.

I am originally from Watford and get down there sometimes so know you meet up with Karen, so maybe can meet up with you sometime Natalie??

Love Lee
    xxxxx
  • i live in derbyshire a very small town called matlock? noones near me image i dont drive either image
  • Me - Ipswich image
  • im from hertfordshire but can travel image
  • but my brother lives in norwich so travel there a lot and husband works in portsmouth every day, so could travel those two ways easily
  • nearest big towns for me are Milton Keynes and Watford
  • MummyClyders

your not that far from me! I live in islington but do my monthly shop in the big Edmonton Tescos! image

can someone help me put a list together of those close so far so I can put it in the first post so people can start seeing who is nearish ther easily! x
  • I are in Brighton! Can go to London though, anywhere about an hour with train is ok, but not really further than that ....
  • hi ladies
    i've just moved over from pregnancy as had my son 5 weeks ago so hope u don't mind me gate crashing.
    would love to meet with other mum s cos i'm the only one of my close friends with a baby.

PUMPKINPATCH - i'm from south wales too - cwmbran area - so newport or cardiff is in easy reach too

xx
  • Spedshaw - my nearest city would be Newcastle too! I am in Northumberland!
  • i'm from newcastle!

Spedshaw where abouts are you? and 2-peez-in-a-pod - not far from you either! X
  • oh maybe would should have a Newcastle/north east meet up???
  • Im gonna add the west midlands to the list LOL. My nearest towns are Walsall and Wolverhampton. Birmingham is farely close but I wont drive that far (havent got back to driving yet since having Zacky nearly 8 mths ago LOL). and I hate public transport. Not keen on Birmingham town, Seem to get angry as soon as I get there for some reason ????

Beck
  • LARA & CHLOE!!

Mutford is sooo close!! Only about 4 miles away I think. It would be great to meet up. How old is/are your LO?

xx
  • ohhh now there are four of us from the north east! we should have a meet! I once met up with "helen&joseph" who used to use this sight but she's not been on here in ages i don't think!
  • I am 15 minutes away from Exeter! Don't think anyone is near me.