Forum home Babies Baby

Making Friends - What area of the country do you live in?

Replies

• fooxoo and Sarah

I will have a chat with my Mum and oh tomorrow and see when is the best time for us to come down. I was planning on end or Fab begging of march time, but hadn't actually set a date. When best for you 2?? Any later then that is pushing it a bit as I'm due baby in April.

Kerry, Freya and Pink Bump
    X X X
  • Hi Butterfly and Lea Pea,
    Southampton is dead easy for me from Winchester, would love to meet up if your up for it!
    Stephxx
  • birmingham is good for me!
  • We're in Southampton too. xxx
  • FM - I thought you were close to Ludlow as remember it being an option for the birth.
    I have to bring eldest down for dentist quite often and I used to spend a lot of time there when my in-laws lived by Bircher.
  • i live in stockport manchester
  • Hi, don't ppost on baby often but PumpkinPatch let me know about this. I'm in Caldicot, so if wanna sort out something with you and wannabemummy that sounds good to me...prob best in next couple of weeks though, as due with my 2nd in 4 weeks!!!
  • im from sheffield, dont drive + huge tandem pushchair image
  • Hi Im gatecrashing from toddler too!
    I live in Norwich, Norfolk, so youre not alone there Applejack!

Heidi xx
  • Hi

I'm in south yorkshire.
  • We're really close to bircher in a little village called Luston, what a small world, well if you're ever in the Ludlow area and fancy meeting for a cuppa just let me know.x
  • Cez06 and Wannabemummy

Anytime for me is good (except Thursdays). I have never caught public transport from here so am little wary of it as anywhere past my local sommerfield I'm totally lost, lol, and I don't drive. Look forward to it. I'm on facebook and you can e-mail me or start a sepearte thread of that makes life any easier as this thread is getting busy.

X X X
  • hi im in tonbridge in kent xxxxxxx anyone close???
  • MKT86 - found you on the baby expert user names group on Facebook and sent you a friend request.

If you let me know whereabouts you know in Bolton town centre I can drive there - its really easy from where I live. I am on the borders of bury and bolton!
  • hi i am gatecrashing from pregnancy as i have seen there is a lot of suffolk ladies on here. i live in a village between sudbury and lavenham. xx
  • Queen bee. There is three of us just over the border in South Wales. I am so close to the border you can the bridge if thats of any use. Someone on here said you were near Bristol.

X X X
  • And Zoey - get Oli to get his arse in gear and get some dates sorted coz theres a little boy up here whose dying to give Ru a cuddle and a slobbery kiss (after I've had my turn of course!)
    xxxx
  • I'm in Bradford... No one lives in Bradford! I'm hoping to move North West soon were I'm originally from! image
  • STEPH/ LEA PEA/ REBECCA + SPLODGE- im nr hamble if ne1 knows where that is. i know eastleigh area lea pea.
    SB- where did u used to live in southampton?? xxx
  • I'm in Bradford...No one lives in Bradford! I'm hoping to move North West soon were I'm originally from! lol