Forum home Babies Baby

Making Friends - What area of the country do you live in?

Replies

• Not boasting (well a tiny bit) but i'm sooooo pleased that this is so popular and that 'real' friendship can be/might be made!
    image CHEEEESE! image
  • Im reluctant to post exactly where I am.
    I live in a village which is 30mins from Maidstone, 45mins from Tunbridge wells and about 40mins from Ashford.
    Really need to get out and meet some mummys..

Just looked on mapquest, it says Im 30mins away from Leigh,Claudia and Lollyhatch...my daughter is 8months.
    Im up for meeting up if anybody else is? xxx

• i love my greek small world!! Wher did you live. i used to live in polesworth amington and now live in wilnecote!! I love Lincoln we had to move to brigg (north lincs) in between scunthorpe and grimsby when i was 12 to 15 and used to go lincoln shopping. My brother still lives up there and his fav resteraunt is Damons do you know it? lol
  • hey im in bradford!! well shipley .....but just to confuse a bit im originally an east londoner, born and bred, moved up here a couple of years ago after getting married to a Northerner!!

xx:lol:
  • lea pea- well i do go to the swan centre quite often. have u always lived in eastleigh? i used to live in hedge end. xxx
  • Lolly hatch we live bout 25 mins from Tun wells x
    Foo xoo, would love to meet hun bton isnt far at all, Pumpkinpatch, end ov Feb is great, can you coninside your visit down with the girls party by ne chance?? or was that your master plan? lol! x
    ne one else down Sunny Sussex way?? x x x
  • ahh SB u should come and visit... u know u want to, lol. i go to a toddler group in locks heath- and the in-laws live in west end. xxx
  • HEY! Pookeys aunty! Shipleys just down the road from me. I shop at the Asda in Shipley
  • oh the good old Barleycorn is still there- think it always will be!! haha. xxx
  • I live in Milton Keynes. Anyone nearby?
  • Zoey, where abouts are you? My mum and dad have a house in Somerset and we are down there for a week in Feb.
    xx
  • Bit further North, little village called Easton which is on the road between Wells and Chedder. They aren't there all the time, it's my dad's fishing house!! :lol:
  • Yep, next village along. It's a gorgeous place, I love Wells.
  • i think rthere are a couple of us in/nr staffordshire.would you like to meet sometime ladies?if so where do u thinks best?unfortunately i dnt drive and hubbies in the army so not ea at the mo to drop me anywhere! xxx
  • LEIGH, LOLLYHATCH, JOEY08 AND ANYONE ELSE IN OR NEAR KENT...would love to meet up some time ladies, am about 15 mins from maidstone, 20 mins from sittingbourne and about 40 mins from Tonbridge. Anyone have any suggestions for when/where we could meet? I drive so can get most places xxxx
  • queen bee i live near yeovil its im somerset but only about 6 miles from sherborne! yay there is some one near me. x
  • I am origionally from N London so go bk quite alot but now live in Mansfield Nottinghamshire xx
  • XxbutterflyxX I know Hamble very well, my hubby works for the police so is sometimes at Netley training headquarters.

Lol Saint Bertie at being homesick.

I know Eastleigh a bit Lea Pea.

xxx
  • I don't think anyone is near me, i'm in North Wales
  • Fab topic it_must_be_love!! Edmonton Tescos is near Ikea isn't it?? My hubbys best mate lives in Islington!

Mrsjbourne, I am orginally from....Pensby!! Went to Pensby school, and I lived in Kentmere Drive, off Fishers Lane!! Small world!!!

xxx