Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Making Friends - What area of the country do you live in?

Replies

• Hiya Jodie

Im over the south side of Glasgow, do you know your way about Glasgow?

Lyns
  • im from sheffield so same as kirst3 and near jellyfish i am learning to drive in a few weeks but dont at min i live south sheffield near rothervalley and crystal peaks xx
  • Wow are there really NO other Devon bumpkins on here?
  • trueman lol lets meet in ikea then!!!! joke is there anywher near there we could meet?
  • Hiya am from Banff in Scotland, but am willing to go anywhere we love holidays lol
  • Am I the only from Cornwall?
  • ooh sb the barleycorn without the kiddies could be very interesting! haha
    rebecca and splodge i know a few people who work at the headquaters. xxx
  • Hiya Jodie

Im over the south side of Glasgow, do you know your way about Glasgow?

Lyns

not very well, i tend to have to google map it before i go lol
  • I'm very close to gatwick, easy motorway access so could get to bluewater!
  • hi im from swindon and go to london nearly once a month, well bromley area anyway, elaine and i are meeting up at baby show in earls court london if anyone is going x
  • Hey Claudia,
    yes, it would be great to meet up. Ive only been living in Kent for 18mths, so I know how to get to places, just not good and suggesting what places are good to go to!
    I have a car so I am happy to travel.. If Im right, I think sarah_girlybump is the other side of tunbrdige wells. Sorry, cant remember exactly.
    Leigh, Lollyhatch and Sarah +girlybump....fancy meetin up? any suggestios?
  • hayley l - i'm from cambridgeshire... peterborough to be exact.... doesn't seem to be many from my neck of the woods on here... unless your all hiding???? where abouts are you???

Amy x
  • Stephe - if you ever head up this way I'll come meet you image
    I'll try and be more interesting than a visit to the MIL image
  • amylou81 I'm from Huntingdon so in the middle of Cambridge and Peterborough, I know peterborough city centre quite well as I'm always shopping there lol, where abouts in Peterborough are you?
  • hi mummyclyders live in west london. don mind meeting up in london stay 5mins away from the new westfield shopping center. any1 else living in lodon n interested in meetin up
  • brianna, there is a meet being arranged on here somewhere, will try to find it and bump up for you
  • hayley l - i'm from a little village near whittlesey - about 20 mins from pboro - often go to pboro though for shopping etc... and one of my best friends lives in sawtry.... your not far from me at all - looks like we're the only one from cambridgeshrie area...

xx
  • amylou, my brother lives in Whittlesey although I always get lost when I go and visit him, I have no sense of direction at all, thank goodness for satnav :lol: Surely there must be some other mums from our neck of the woods, we cant be the only ones in the whole of cambs who use be. How old is your lo? I have 4 children (moment of madness) the oldest is 12 then I have a 9 year old a 4 year old and Isaac whos is 21 months. It is absolute chaos in our house as I have the teenage stroppy tantrums as well as the toddler ones to deal with.
  • Kia - I shall bear it in mind next time OH suggests going spending two nights there.... :lol:
    will see what happens over the next couple of weeks and let you know if we're down that way (and you'd be a much more interesting visit than the mil :lol: )
    xx
  • I'm in mid-Devon - nearest city is Exeter. Would love to meet up with other Devon mummies.

blb x