Forum home Babies Baby

poorly kids does it ever end?

my kids always seem ill im so fed up last week lo had a gastric bug tonight they both have high temps coughs being sick it never seems to end arrrggghhhh!!!

Replies

• Know exactly how you feel hun. If it is'nt one it's the other or both!!! Or me!! Has def got worse since my eldest started preschool too! Roll on the summer, I'm fed up of coughs colds and tummy bugs now image
  • I know how you feel dd has tummy then ds got it then me then oh and now they are full of cold and oh and i are starting with it aswell its a vicious circle that has been going round since before xmas, m y dd brings everything home from school if theres anything going round guarenteed she will get it lol
    vikki xx
  • I feel for you i really do, my son has just got over that gastroneteritis too and i dont know how id cope if he got ill again anytime soon, Hope they get better very soon
  • I know how you all feel too. About a month ago Summer had this 48 hour stomach bug. Then last week she got conjuntivitias, then had runny nose etc as teething. I had a stomach bug on Thursday (3rd day back at work) and last night Summer has been sick and got runny nappies. Never ending.
  • Oh well ivana another few days off!!!! I started back to work on Tuesday, my sister got rushed into hospital so was up in a and e all the morning then Thursday came down with a stomach bug and got sent home and stayed off yesterday as was still rough. not bad for a first week. Now summer has this bug fingers crossed it's gone by monday as i don't think work will be impressed if i don't go in.
  • I had to have my first day back off work ivana!! i felt really bad but u cant help ur kids being ill can u?? Shayla has had everything that shell said Summer has had. Its just never ending!! Shayla seems a bit more herself and now the OH's got it!!!! i suppose i will be next- i bloody hope not!
    Hannah xx
  • I've been really lucky so far as Poppy had never been poorly - until now image. She's got a really bad cough, it sounds rattly when she breathes. I've got her monitor on extra loud now so I can be sure I hear her cough - I would have her in with me while she's like this but her cot won't fit in my bedroom. If it's no better by Monday I'm going to have to take her to the docs I think.
    I hope everyones poorly babies get better soon.
    xx
  • Hi everyone, i was starting to think that it was just my kids who seemed to be endlessly ill! I have lost count of the coughs and colds that they have had in the last few months, and i have taken Hope to the doctors quite a few times as i've been worried about the bad coughs she has been getting, i've been to the doctors more in the last few months than ever before! I hope that the summer comes soon and it can kill off all these bugs, and our los can enjoy themselves without feeling poorly and miserable!
  • It's a nightmare isn't it!
    Maddie has had a cough since before Xmas, it eases but never goes and now has just got worse again and sounding raspy so guess we will be back at docs to check her chest.
    Also had runny nappy today and I have been sick so god only knows what we have to look forward to next!

Hope everyone feels better soon!
  • im the same so fed up, millie just gets over one thing then she gets another this month its measels, and she is really bad aslo with chest and ear infection and to top it all off her 4 top teeth are all coming thru at the same time, took OH kids to pizza hut yesterday and millie thru up everywhere, this is the second time it has happend in there, im thinking does she even have an immume system lol x
  • My son is in nursery class, and brings home bug after bug to pass on to my 16mth old daughter! They have both been ill all over Easter, with very heavy colds, chest infections, sore throats, conjuncivitis. It goes on and on! Am hoping that by the time Eve starts school she will have a super immunity! x