Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anybody in Devon...**Updated with possible dates for meet**

124»

Replies

• Well done Kaytie! Looks as though it's about a 10 minute walk from Exeter Central station.

• Hey girls - sorry havent been online all weekend - had the inlaws down!

Yeh thats the place - im not sure how many of oyu know Exeter at all - but if you know where BHS is then its very easy to find - opposite that is the pub Hogshead and right behind there is the cafe....hope this helps - if not we could meet somewhere everyone knows and will walk to it?? xxx
  • i dont know exeter at all really. just where the bus station is. but thats if i am driving. I will get a train and i havent a clue where the station is as i believe there are a couple so not sure which one i need to go to. any ideas? i know there is a central one and then a st davids or something and i think i have seen an option for a 3rd one too.
    not sure if any vicky, corinna or sara know?
    xxxx
  • Hi girls,

can't wait for tomorrow, my friends Jenny and Bec are coming with the los as well! Didnt think about it being half term- its a bit later in the afternoon so hopefully we'll be ok! Well i have dark hair and Joshua has light brown and he has a blue beaker so ill keep that on the table lol like a red rose as if it were a blind date ha ha.

Not sure how to get to Dinkys but ill have a look later and do a bit of investigating x
  • i caint wait. i've seen your pic now anyway so hopefully i'll recognise you. and i've seen a pic of sara too. if need be i can always call you. i expect i'll be there early. yeah i forgot bout half term but at least we not meeting lunch time so thats a bonus.

right i've had a look and dinkys is closer to central exeter station. But you want to go there and get off we have to change at st davids. its a bit of a way from st davids but only bout 5mins on train. then i reckon it wouldnt take too long to walk to dinkys or get taxi. not far though so walking is good.

i have info and stuff so i will talk to you bout it 2moro and we can sort it out.

anyway enjoy your evenin. see you 2moro. and sara.

xxxx
  • cool- see you both tomorrow x
  • Hi Devon munmies - how did your get together in Plymouth go?

Are you all still up for a meet in Exeter next week? Who's coming??