Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FIRST STEPS FOR THE BIG MEET - with an update post from me

13»

Replies

• Depending on where and how much id love to come, It would be me oh and Connor (20 weeks) so that makes 3 image
    Gill
    xxxx
  • I don't think i will manage to convince my oh to come, but me and Erin would probably go depending on area etc. Just Wandered Lea-Pea i know we've never met but we could travel together either in my car or on public transport , but totally understand if you don't want to travel hours with practically a stranger :lol
    We are a bit skint so cheaper the better image
  • i would love it a holiday park sounds a good idea there will prob be 3 of us me,Lexie,bump(that will have arrived by then)maybe 4 if oh comes image
    Lin34+1
  • depending on how far to travel/costs, i would come!
    me and 3 los.x
  • We'llbe coming! It would definitely be me and Aoife and I'll try to bring OH as well - that would depend on when it is! Put me down for 3 for now.
  • I would love to come with Evie, i don't mind paying i'll save up & have the day out as a treat for both of us. If you need any food i.e cakes biscuits flans etc i would happily make some xxxx
  • We'd love to join in-me,oh and dd (11), ds(9) and Lillith (17weeks) xx
  • girls you're all ace, thanks for the numbers. and you've given loads of really good ideas i've taken them all on board and will do some number crunching this evening, and get posting again to discuss other aspects of the meet.

thank you for co-operating XXX
  • Probably just me & Poppy as oh is an anti social buggar!!
    xxx
  • donne&poppy my oh is the same he laughed when i asked him so took it as a no so he is now babysitting the eldest ones!! x
  • He told me he'd rather stick a pin through his eye!! A tad harsh but I'd rather he was honest than him come along and have a face like a slapped arse all day!! x
  • This is a fantastic idea. Let me know if you eed help with anything as is a very big thing to plan! Will be me another adult and two toddlers xxx
  • hi actually love carriesmums idea at pontins or butlins for families who wil be travellin far n need sumwhere to stay over night also linzimc i bake dont mind bringin a cake especially for the occassion jus let me no if my assistance is needed. cant wait n well done with the plannin dis wil be a lot for u.
  • hi, linzimc this was a GREAT idea hun!! it be 4 off us, me, oh whos a big women hisself and doesent want to miss out LOL!! and jayden 8months and my nephew ryan 4. we take him everywhere we go to partys etc

someone mentioned butlings that sounds a good idea or altentowers coz theres a hotel and apartments there... xxxx
  • mmmm cake! to all who volunteered cakes - i dont care where we are meeting, defaintely bring cake. tee hee hee
  • In theory, I'd love to come, but it depends very much on when/where/cost. Would be me and Lyla (3 weeks) and possibly my OH.
  • anyone know whereprima baby's head office is? just a thought that it may be a good area...?

me and lo so 2
  • There'd be 3 of us if a weekend, and 2 if a weekday.

I'd rather the cost wasn't too high as could get very expensive with travel - say ??40/50 for 2 adults&1 child if it included meal and was individual event.

Potentially it could add onto the baby show in Brum. That would give time for organisation, & something else to do whilst there. There are plenty of additional halls and it could be a lunch with the ability to hang around and use the space for some of the rest of the day. Show benefits as more people go, sponsors could be interested to present or have a more captive audience with a stand.
  • He told me he'd rather stick a pin through his eye!! A tad harsh but I'd rather he was honest than him come along and have a face like a slapped arse all day!! x

:lol:
    thats the kind of thing my hubby would say- haven't mentioned it to him yet!
    :lol:
  • Only thing that puts me off is i post on here cos i dont know many of you in RL. I have shared personal things that i would not even tell my friends. Im not sure i would post so honestly if i could faces to all the names!!!