Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

be pig to twig club :D

Replies

• I am in. Only officially starting tomorrow (said that yestersay!!) so will weigh in then. Joined Tesco Diets yesterday for start tomorrow x
  • Think it may help me if I'm in too! Will have to go out and buy scales though! Am also doing my weekly shop today so will use this as my motivation not to buy rubbish! Unfortunately I have neither an oven or a grill so need things that can be cooked in either a micro or on a hob or a toaster. White toast is my downfall!
  • well dont be disheartned by puttin on ,i put on this week too and have been a bit but im still keeping it in my head that i HAVE to lose next week .....i had egg for lunch again i really will look like one before long! :lol: good luck for next week sb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Please can i join too.
    I'm useless on my own, i just ate 7 rich tea biscuits and i don't even like them - HELP!
  • Oh no Bluevicki rich teas are a rubbish biscuit! any biscuit without chocolate is not worth binging on!! :lol: Haha of course you can join, weigh in days are wednesdays so start today and give us your progress next week x
  • :lol: bluevikki if u r going to binge at least eat 7 fox's classics ... :lol: mmmm i want one now ..doh ...like jd said weigh days are weds so today is day 1 ..im off to a great start ,nando's for tea :lol: ....eeek xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • i have joined rosemary conelly diet and fitness collection as i get some exercise to. they give me my calorie allowance too. my weigh in is on a mon but ik share on a weds with you ladies.xxx
  • My weigh in this morning was so depressing that I have been so good today. Am startving now though, off for a cup of tea I think. S x
  • dammit, forget to buy scales! Will try and get some ready for next week!
  • Don't hate me but i'm back to my original size so not dieting but i'm here to encourage you all.

You can do it girls!!!! :lol:

Lisa xxx
  • Ok didnt see this post as i was looking for the banish the excess title and added it when didnt see it, iv been doing really well since it started 6 weeks ago i have lost a total of 40.5lb x
  • proud mum of 2 ..i hate u :lol: just kidding hun well done u r an inspiration to us all ...WE CAN DO IT .....jodie buckley 40.5 pounds that is fantastic well done hun .........i totally pigged out last night so lots of excersize now ..i think im going to try boxcersize tonight image ...ill see how tired i am :lol: xxxxxxxxxx
  • Hi, I read this last week weighed myself but didnt feel brave enough to join, was really good till sunday when had rubbish day and reached for the wine and chocolates and havent really stopped.

Anyway point of this is to say Can I Join?

Ive stayed the same at big fat stone and 13 lbs (not brave enough to put first no but really need incentive so putting second no.) so going to hope for a 4lb loss as it will be my first week.

thanks girls i really need your help and support on this one

xxDBxx

Ps Ive just put ??5 in a piggy bank which is similar to weigh in fee at WW so im gonna keep doing this so have money to buy whole new twig wardrobe.

pps sorry its long x
  • Welcome aboard DB - we all need support at one point or another, i have so many weak moment and absolutely no willpower lol

Anyway, saying that i'll be brave and be the first to post my weeks results - i LOST 3lbs!! Hooray, that's 8lb in total.

Can't wait to see how you all did this week, and probs or questions post them up and we can all try to help each other out xxx
  • im joining lol, iv started my diet today! i did lose 4lb in jan then it went downhill and hundred bars of choc later there back on again lol

double bubble thats a good idea, im gonna try and put some money aside each week for when im a nice size 12 again lol
  • I lost 1.5lbs. SHould have been loads more but was rubbish. I've got loads to lose so it shoud be falling off. Determined to be better this week.
    JodieBuckley - wow 40lbs. How are you doing it ?
    Suz xx
  • Suz 1.5lb is fab - well done you! If it comes off slowly it's more likely to stay off, and it all adds up x
  • I have lost 1ib which i'm quite pleased with as this week i discovered if you put nutella on rich tea biscuits something amazing happens!!!!!

Will try harder this week x
  • Vicki that's brilliant well done.

Also, nutella is a genius way to turn an otherwise very boring biscuit into something that i really want to eat right now!!!! :lol: x
  • I think I'm roughly the same as last week, need to get some digital scales so I can get an exact weight.
    I kind of failed anyway as I wanted to start walking to and from school everyday, it didn't really happen!!