Forum home Babies Baby

Are you shy to tell...

2»

Replies

• oh was a 6 before, now am 8 on top, 10 bottom
  • I was 10st 7lbs when I got pregnant and at 5ft 10 a size 12 sometimes 14, now I weigh 9st 12lbs and in need of getting some new clothes cuz all my trousers have gone quite baggy! my boobs are still the same as before I got pregnant a 34D
  • Pre pregnancy I was about 12 stone, went up to 13st 5 and now Im 13stone!!! I did lose loads before october but put it all back on again. I'm in a size 14/16 which sucks, but I'm quite happy the way I am as I don't look too big due to having HUGE boobs (38G now, eek!) They didnt really change during pregnancy, thank god but I did go up to a 38 from a 36.
  • I'm 5ft 2 and was a 14-16 before having Theo and I went up to a 16-18 after having him. I'm now pregnant again and wearing size 14 maternity clothes. I was a 34G before and now 34GG.
    xxx
  • im 5ft 3 and before having phoebe 4 years ago i was 8 stone and a size 8, i went up to 12 stone when pregnant and stayed at about 10.5 stone and size 12/14 for about a year and a half after. i did eventualy get back down to 8 st 12 size 10, but then i got pregnant with freya and went up to 11 stone when prgnant with her but i lost wait quite quickly this time and went back to about 9stone where i have stayed, im a size 10 ish some things i need a 12. xx
  • Thank god am not the only one - am 5"7 and was 8st 3 pre Neve, I have gone back to 8'3 but I have NO boobs. Really depresses me - I used to buy really nice bras but don't see the point anymore and I have to keep my weight down or I will be out of proportion.
  • not sure what my weights and sizes were while pregnant as avoided scales

before justin i was a size 10 and never got bellow an 18 before maya came along after her i was a 26 but after a lot of work for 11 months i got down to an 18 again, would have kept with the diet but got prenant again.
    by the end of pregnancy with charlie i was 21 stone, but with in 3 weeks was down to a size 20 and 16stone 6lb my weight stayed like his intill 3 weeks ago when he was 8 week old and i started my diet again (i decided to hold of till the new year lol)

i am now 15stone 11oz, its coming of slowly but thats what i want.
    My chest has never changed, not during or after pregnancey since the age of 17 i have been a G cup but the before number dose a fair bit of changing at the moment in a 38G
  • i was 8st 3 at 13 wks preg, tipped the scales at 11st at 40+12 !!!hayden is now 15wks and the wii fit said yesrerday i was 8st9!!! hooray!!!
    boobs went from 32c to 32e but cant find anywhere that does 32 bf bras so am wearing 34dd.
    love fiona
  • was before 12 top 14 bottem 9 months after having faith sis 12 top 14 bottem but they are getting big on me i think just after haveing i was 16 bottem big bum wont can i say.
    i was before i got pregs 34dd when was pregs 34G when BF i was 34J i am now 34G
  • I am 5f8 and was 7st7lbs before I got pregnant (size 6) I didnt weigh myself until after the birth, I was 8st 11 lbs. Now I am still around the same because I realised i look so much healthier with a bit of weight on me. I was so gaunt and shapeless at 7.7st!!! xxx
  • Hi

Im usually a size 10, 9st 2lbs pre-pregnancy! I am now still a size 10 maternity clothes... and 11st 2lbs!

I am hoping weight will fall off quick after i have had baby image

Sharon x
    http://bd.lilypie.com/qxznp1/.png

• i was a size 12 around 10.10 to 11 stone before jayden, which i was happy with and i was 34 b boobs a small b though image then at end of pregnancy i was 13stone10!! and was in size 16s

now im 12 stone 5 have actally lost 3lb these past 3 days!! on special k diet lol im a size 16 and have 36 b boobs, which i still want bigger...im on a diet and trying to get to at least 11 stone
  • pre Ollie i was 5foot tall, 7 stone, 32 c bra and a size 8.
    at full term with him i weighed in at almost 11 stone, was a size 18 and had 34 E bra. (still only 5foot tall though :\( :lol: )
    pre this one I was 10 stone 4, size 14 and bra was 34 C. At the moment I am 10 stone exactly (lost a stone in weight and have now gained it back a bit... all in the last week! ) and am in size 16's, and have a bra size of 34 F. image
    Hoping after this one i can get down to a size 12 maybe, and something between 8-9 stone would be nice.. (would like to keep the boobs though I doubt they'll stay once ive finished bf... :roll: )

xxx

[Modified by: MummyStephe on January 20, 2009 03:10 PM]

• Its great to know of so many shapes and sizes!image
  • hi pre pregnancy I was 7.5 stones, size 6/8 and a 34c
    Whilst pregnant I was 11.5 stone, maternity size 10 (but did have the sides on the loosest button at the end) and 34g
    Now im 8st 2lb, size 8/10 and still 34g

You would not believe how big my thighs got though it was ridiculous!:lol:

Gill
    xxxx
  • Before my 1st in Nov 2000, I was a comfy 10 on top, 12 on bottom, 34B. I had my 5th Nov 2008 and am currently a comfy 16, 38C. Day b4 I had bub5 I weighed myself at 12stone 8lb......yesterday, bub 8wks, I weighed 11stone exactly!! And that's without trying too image
  • I was 9 stone 4 pre-pregnancy (5"9) then went up to over 11 stone and now i'm down to 9 stone. My boobs were 32d pre pregnancy, up to 34F during pregnancy and now back to 32d, but not as firm anymore! x
  • Well I have no excuse for my size as my baby is 20 months old :lol:!

I was 10st when I got pregnant and a size 12/14. I put on 2st (9lb 5oz of the was baby)! Now im 10st 5lbs and on week 2 of losing weight! Im a size 12/14 but really want to be a more toned slim size 12 and I will do it this time, I will, I will, I will! x
  • :lol: I've got a workout dvd that I rarely look at! I do it around my son, he just watches me. I cant be bothered going all out for it!:roll:
  • Pre pregnancy I was and 8-10, I think about 8 1/2 stones & a 32b/c. My boobs went up to 34c (big wow!) when breastfeeding. I was all bump so quickly back to a size 8-10. With this pregnancy I lost weight during the first trimester due to severe morning sickness although made up for it when the sickness went and have put on the average amount for my 34 weeks (still mainly bump and 34c's), but only one pair of my maternity jeans fit now! x