Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cotton Bottoms?

Hi everyone
I'm hoping to use reusables, my friend is bringing over some cottom bottoms that she never used as her little one never got on with them, they'll be a bargain if I use them as she doesn't want much, just wondered if any of you use/tried them and what you think to them?

Thanks for reading
Em x

Replies

• Reusables are fab!! Havent heard great things about cotton bottoms tho,theres a whole world of really really great nappies out there. I use fuzzi bunz pocket nappies, they go on just like a disposable and Ive never ever had any problems. I swtiched over to cloth at 5 months and never looked back.
  • i use cotton bottoms and I think they're great, I also use bambino mio's and they mix together nicely! In the largest size i only have cotton bottoms.
  • Hi, we used cotton bottoms for a while. I thought they were fine, didn't hate them..but I really wanted something a bit easier to use. I found it a bit annoying to fold up the pad and keep the whole thing together whilst putting it on my lo. I also found them a little bulky although never had a problem with leaks. We ended up selling the unused ones and the rest come in really handy as general cloths for mopping up spills! If theyre a real bargain you could always try them and see how you get on.