Forum home Babies Baby

is that it for you?

2»

Replies

• Archie is our one and only !! Both me and OH said we only want one child, so we can put our all into his wellbeing and education and provide for him to our full extent. plus i had a crappy pregnancy and dont want to go through it all again, apart from the birth, id do that 100 times over. i love my son to bits, and despite what people say, we wont be havin anymore, and archie has a big family around him, and will easily make friends so he wont need any brothers or sisters!
  • I loved being pregnant and would love to be pregnants lots of times but I only want 1 more myself! If that makes sense!
  • we probably wont have any more although i get bump envy all the time. i had bad morning sickness spd and sciatica but id do it all again for that miracle of a baby growing inside me!!! oh and would love to go inyo labour instead of being induced and wold love a delivery instead of an emergency section but im getting on a bit and want daisy to have our sole attention till she goes to school. think i will really want one then though as i wont want to go back to work|!!
  • finley was our 1st and we both definately want more. wev said when we have a bigger house so it depends on when we can afford that. hopefully by the end of this year.xxx
  • hav 2 n definately wil luv to have 2 or 3 more if i can afford it, yea agree with mrs t no offence. i am the last out of 3 n i luvd every little bit of it my parents treated us n luvd us equally don no wot i'll do without my siblings. also i had everythin i ever wanted so didn loose out on anythin if u can afford to n giv d luv, care n attention. y not?
  • Lexie is 15months and im 32+5 with number 2 i would like 5 but Phill only wants 3 so will prob end up with 4 but i want one in school and the other in nursery before anymore and we need a bigger house lol
  • i have two and another on the way.If we could afford id have more after this one but will see!!zoey-we r on the lookout for a people carrier too!! holly and grace get on so well and it melts my heart seeing them laughing together!iv always know id want alot of children,i love being pregnant although a constant worry!i have extra scans and cervical sutures so not a walk in the park and to top it off i got spd in my last 2 pregnancies but i love it!!and i love being a mummy so much,i couldnt imagine life without kids!!! xxx
  • we decided that we were done at two, before we had kids we both wanted 4 but i guess its easy to feel like that intill you actually have the little ones, As it turned out having just the two wasn't how things were going to turn out for us as i some how conceived our darling little boy charlie with the coiled fitted and i wouldn't change that fact for the world. again we have both said that's it no more but if it happens again it happens and we will have 4 lol, im just hoping the injection works as the pill never worked either lol.

Hubby was one of 6 growing up so always wanted more than one child.
    i was one of 7 (with 47 long term foster kids over 15 years thrown in there as well lol) i could never dream of just having the one i always wanted babies, and i must say i will miss having a new born in the house when charlie gets bigger, and miss not being pregnant again x