Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

9 weeks & still no AF !! Grrr

My af still hasnt shown up and its driving me potty ! For weeks now i've had the "feeling" that its on its way but still hasnt shown and i'm driving myself mad coz I know the day I forget to take AF supplies out with me it'll show up ! ]

I know i'm not pg as we've only done it once since Charlotte was born and we used a condom.

How much longer can it possibly take !!!1 I never thought i'd be wishing my af to arrive its always been the other way around ! :lol:

When did yours return ?

Replies

• I didn't have a period for 11 months after birth!
  • Mine took 16 weeks (not BFing) and I was cheering it on for the first time in 3 years!

Hannah xx
  • I have PCOS so very irregular anyway but mine was about 9 or 10 weeks (forget now has had other bleeding due to pill I was on)
  • Only just got mine and Samuel is now 15 weeks old! I didn't bf so expected it alot sooner. Had been getting bit worried so was actually glad when it arrived!!! x
  • Mine took 5 months to come back but i was bfing, i got period pains and felt like it was just about to start for weeks before it finally showed up though
    xx
  • mine didnt arrive till sophia was 13 weeks old ...not breastfeeding ...now ive got the coil and she wont piss off!! lmao xxx
  • I didnt get mine until my lo 8 months when i stopped bfing then a few weeks later i was pg again lol
    xxx
    34+2