Forum home Babies Baby

periods?

i gave birth to my daughter a month ago and today i have very light bleeding. could this be my first period? it seems quite soon after giving birth but then i dont know when your periods are meant to return!i only breastfed for 10 days and have been bottle feeding evie ever since.
when did you get your first period after giving birth?

xxxxxxx
http://b1.lilypie.com/ROE50/.png

Replies

• jessica is 6 weeks tomorrow. i thought my period was starting last week cause i had a small amount of blood in cm. but nothing came of it. and nothing has happened since.
  • jessica is 6 weeks tomorrow. i thought my period was starting last week cause i had a small amount of blood in cm. but nothing came of it. and nothing has happened since.
  • hi hun .,..sorry if this is a bit of a personal question but when did u stop bleeding after the birth?...sophia is 16 days old and im still bleeding quite heavily...i was wondering if it was normal as i cant remember after jack ....sorry this is not answering ure question but i am hoping that i dont have a period as soon as this stops ...gees lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • I think I bled for about 3 weeks or so after having Lily.
  • i bled for at least 1 1/2 weeks, this then turned yellow and for the past few days cm has been normal until today i noticed a bit of light blood in my knickers and its been on and off all day xx