Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bottles for BF babies???

2»

Replies

• aw really hope you get to the wedding, right I ordered a latex teat 3 months plus, 50 liners and an 8oz bottle mmmmmmmmmm lets see how I get on will let you know lol

thanks again gemm xx
  • bloomin eck, 50 liners!!! You did go mad! Did you get them on the web site i suggested? The bottles come with 5 liners in them anyway. The lovely lady sent me a small bottle, one 6 mth+ latex teat with the 5 liners,

OOh we might both be away for a wee night out on Saturday without these babies!! Yipee, im dying to go and see Sex and the City but keep putting it off just in case!!!

Gemm x
  • sh*t didnt realise they came with 5, sure if he doesn't take to these bottles i'll send you my liners as one good turn deserves another and all that xx

i hear ya just a night now and again thats all i ask lol
  • im sure you could flog them on ebay, mind you, hopefully you wont have too coz lo will love them!!! Ive just chucked loads of my tommee tippee stuff on ebay, at least it will pay for the new bottles!!