Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Has anyone bought the buggy in the Asda baby event?

Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone had bought the hauck buggy in the Asda baby event? I am thinking of getting it for using on holiday in a few weeks but don't want to get it if it's rubbish lol...My little one is 10months old.

Just wondering if you'd bought it what do you think? What size is it folded up etc...

Any opinions would be great, I know for the money it's not going to be super duper but ??25 is still ??25

Thanks in advance ladies

Replies

• i have! i bought it as a cheap buggy for trips out on train etc as i didnt want my babystyle one getting trashed at the price i paid. i adore the hauck one, it's ridiculously light, really easy to fold and unfold, very compact, and very easy to adjust the level for LO sleeping etc

absolutely the best ??25 i've spent in ages (i say that til my jumperoo comes on wed then that'll probs be mmy new fave thing i've bought her lol)

definately worth buying in my opinion xx
  • ooh jumperoo is fab my liitle man loves his!
  • am dead excited for mine to come. my little girl loves standing (she's just discovered she can do this with help) and loves to bounce as well as flashy lights and music so i think it'll be a hit. i'm also excited coz i found an ocean wonders one which i hadn't seen anywhere else but toy r us had one image
  • have you got a web link so i can have a look at it as im thinking of one for holiday next year and ??25 sounds a bargin!
  • http://direct.asda.com/Hauck-Buggy/002658490,default,pd.html

it's out of stock on the website currently though so you'd have to hope they had one in a store near you before the event finishes xx
  • My mum bought one as a spare for her house and we took my lo out in it twice and it fell apart!! It was really hard to push and very unstable. Dont know if it was just a one off. Took it back and got our money back... They didnt argue and gave money back straight away. Sorry for being so negative.
  • oh that sucks angel! hope mine doesn't, but its been used a few times now and seems ok.
  • I have it for the car its really light weight and easy to push down for folding, its good for ??25.00 mine the brake though if you get too close with your foot its easy to step on it when walking, but it does what I want it for.

• My friend bought it but is on her 3rd one image
    The first one she took on holiday and the airline broke it on the way home so not a fault with the buggy. She could've claimed for it but couldn't be bothered with the hassle.
    The 2nd one, the wheel fell off. We do live in a particularly hilly, cobbled town but it really should last a bit longer.

Having said that, she does love it as it is very light and so easy to fold. I can't help but think though that as she has now spent 3 x ??25 and she'd have been better with a ??100 Maclaren
  • I bought one for my mum and took it straight back. Was pathetic and really flimsy, but a lot of people I know love theirs xx
  • Thanks girls, think I'll pop to Asda tomorrow and see if they have any and will buy one. Off to Scotland and our travel system does not fold up very small so will struggle to fit in the car along with all the million and one other things you suddenly need with a little one lol