Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What did your baby have for breakfast today?

Replies

• Options
    Alfie (6 months) had HiPP banana porridge today and gobbled the lot! He enjoys weetabix with cows milk too.
  • Options
    Weetabix with blueberrys Reuben is 28 weeks x
  • Options
    Cheerios with rasins (19 months)
  • Options
    William (5 months) had plum porridge with apple, banana and blackurrant pur????e mixed in.
  • Options
    Isaac is 13 months. He had 2 weetabix with warm milkx
  • Options
    Ava is 10 months and had readybrek with homade dried fruit compote (aprioct/prune/pear/apple) and a slice of wholemeal toast wiht cream cheese (although this usually just gets played with and sucked a bit!!)
  • Options
    Usually Readybrek or Weetabix with fruit,

(today was Ready brek with mashed up banana and maple syrup) xxx
  • Options
    Rhys is 23 months, he had 2 weetabix with raspberries and a slice of wholemeal toast. Ethan's almost 9 months, he had scrambled eggs and wholemeal toast!
  • Options
    Jack (8 1/2 months) had c+g blueberrry and apple cereal

[Modified by: Sazzle33 on March 02, 2010 08:54 PM]

• Options
    jessica is 13 months and had 1 weetabix with milk mixed in was some heinz fruit yogurt
  • Options
    James is nearly seven months and this morning had banana and advocado mashed together with milk.
  • Options
    Lexie (2) had banana,Toast and Shreddies
    Leah 11 months had banana,Toast and porridge
  • Options
    All these yummy ideas are making me hungry! Please keep your baby's fav breakfasts coming - it sounds like they love a tasty start to the day! Thanks, Web Ed
  • Options
    this morning Ollie decided he wanted golden syrup flavoured microwave porridge oats, followed by an apple and a banana, and 9oz milk.
    Marissa had a big bowlful of c&g blueberry cereal again, an apple, a slice of toast and 5oz milk.

I like some of the other ideas though image
  • Options
    today my LO decided she didnt want her porrige for breakfast but a tantrum for breakfast instead, followed by a bottle an hour later
  • Options
    ha ha - i like that, having a tantrum for breakfast - i need to remember that one image
  • Options
    That's so funny! I wonder how many flavours that comes in?! Web Ed
  • Options
    my lo (13 months) had a big bowl of ready brek with a handful of raisins and a small cup of milk. Other favourites are weetabix, shredded wheat and shreddies usually with some fruit mixed in. He had a mini croissant as a treat the other day as it was his daddy's birthday and he loved it!
  • Options
    This morning Skye (16 months) had 3oz of cow's milk followed by Cow & Gate fruity crunchy cereral mixed with homemade puree of raspberries, apples, pears and apricots and about 6 raspberries and 20 honey loops as finger food!

Her fav is cheerios or wholegrain honey loops at the mo, and any sort of berry fruit.
  • Options
    Do you give your little ones a treat at weekends?

I know my neice (11months) loves scrambled eggs, a little low salt bacon and beans with her daddy on Sundays....