Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What did your baby have for breakfast today?

13»

Replies

• Options
    2 weetabix, 1 banana and a cup of cow's milk - Rachel is 15 months.

Hannah xx
  • Options
    if we're having a full english at the weekend then Ollie will have his own smaller portion of everything, which he sometimes loves but other times doesnt seem so keen on.

he also loves raisin and lemon pancakes and can eat them by the packet load :lol:

xx
  • Options
    a vomit!!

lol

Gave her 7 ounces of milk, then felt a warm feeling in my lap and slippers, she had chucked it all up, all over me, down the gap in the sofa and in my slippers lol

I love babies!! :lol:

Now where can I get some new slippers?? trip to the shops required today me feels!
  • Options
    Oscar normally has a handful of cheerio's with raisins and dried apricot's then a slice of wholemeal toast - sometimes plain, sometimes with peanut butter - and a cup of diluted orange juice. Once a week we have a treat of french toast with melon, strawberries and grapes. He loves breakfast!
  • Options
    Fraser who is six and a half months had readybrek made with his milk and some pureed prune and some chopped orange and kiwi fruit. He loves readybrek so will usually have a varriation of it.
  • Options
    Mmmm, that French Toast and fruit combo sounds delicious! Any more breakfast faves to add this week? Thanks, Web Ed
  • Options
    Brioche and milk, or readybrek.
  • Options
    My 10 month old had a bowl of Aptamil Multigrain cereal and half a hot crossed bun.
  • Options
    mushroom omlette and toast followed by handful of sultanas (altho i've never been able to figure out the difference between sultanas, raisins and currents)