Forum home Babies Baby

I candy questions - owners please help.

What is the difference between the peach blossom and the pear - is it to do with rear facing??

Can you fold it all together or do the seats, carrycot and frame all have to come apart to fold it up??

Why did you get it - what is the appeal? Sell it to me image

How much did you pay for ALL of it?

THANKS image

Replies

• Ask Zoey - Lovingbaby and bump. She has an Icandy Peach Blossom and raves about it. If you search back thru the posts you will find one with loads of info on it. Think it was in pregnancy a few weeks ago had price list and everything.
  • I posted in preg too and she has answered a load for me thanks JFP!
  • If you look at the icandy website it'll tell you which stockist near you has it in...have already checked and conveniently the baby shop round the corner from hubby's work has them in...am def off to have a play once I get my BFP!
  • there is nowhere very near us which is a total ARSE!
  • We've got the Pear as the Peach wasn't out when the girls were born. From looking at the website, the main differences seem to be that the Peach is lighter and the seats are staggered in the opposite way (I.e: in the Pear, the baby at the back, in parent-facing mode is lower, whereas on the Peach, they are higher. The Pear is also heavier than the Peach.

Pros for me are that it's stylish and the girls are really comfy in it.
    Cons are that it has to be dismantled to fold and takes my whole boot (I have a Golf) and it's heavy to lift and push.

We paid ??750 for the pushchair, 2 carrycots and 2 sets of car seat adaptors. Our local John Lewis is a stockist even though they are not listed on the website

Xxx

[Modified by: trying4babyM on December 30, 2009 10:38 PM]