Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BE wedding card to MrsGladwin2B & Lee! SIGN HERE!

13»

Replies

• Hope you have a great day hun. I'm sure you will!
    See ya in the morning! x
  • Hi Hun,

Hope you truely have a wonderful day and you will all look stunning make the most of every second!

I have never met you in person but from what I hear you, Lee, Gracie-Faye and I am sure a couple of more beautiful babies will have such a wonderful happy life together.

From one family to another we wish you all the happiness in the world!!

Laura, Chaz, Madison, Isabella and George!!! xxx
  • Have the most amazing day and make sure you take just 5 minutes to yourselves just half way through the day where you can really appreciate what's happening. Me and my oh did and we will never forget those amazing moments.

Good luck!

xxx
  • Dear Katie and Lee

Thank you so much for inviting us to what will be the most amazing day of you lives- we are really honoured.

We hope all the days that follow in your life as husband and wife are filled with love, laughter and lots of happiness.

Can't wait to raise a glass to you both tomorrow and of course to your Gorgeous girl Gracie-Faye!

See you tomorrow!
    Much love

Anneka, Matt and Lily xxx
  • congratulations!! Hope you have a wonderful day-im sure you will. Enjoy and treasure every moment!
  • Wishing you a long and happy life together. Enjoy your special day x
  • Hope you have an amazing day & that everything goes the way you planned!!

Love Phoebe, Floyd & Carter Xxx
  • Hope you have a great day enjoy every second Congratulations
    take care Lin,Phil,Lexie and Leah image
  • Dear Katie, Lee & Gracie-Faye

Hope you have a wonderful day, enjoy every minute.

love from

Elaine, James & boys xx
  • Katie, Lee & Gracie-Faye.

Sorry I wasn't on last night!!! Its the big day today. I hope you are having an amazing day - you are such a lovely family, a beautiful person inside & out and you deserve it!!!!!!

Hope you got my real life card - lol

xxx
  • To Katie,Lee and Gracie-Faye

have an amazing day ,enjoy every single second of it,cant wait to see pics

love lisa,dan ,jack and sophia xxx
  • Congratulations Katie!

I had this reading at my wedding and love it!

Today is a day you will always remember- the greatest in anyone's life.
    You'll start off the day just two people in love and end it as husband and wife.

It's a brand new beginning, the start of a journey, with moments to cherish and treasure.
    And although there'll be times when you both disagree, these will surely be outweighed by pleasure.

You'll have heard many words of advice in the past, when the secrets of marriage were spoken, but now you know that the answers lie hidden inside, where the bond of true love lies unbroken.

So live happy forever as lovers and friends, it's the dawn of a new life for you, as you stand there together with love in your eyes from the moment you whisper, I do.

And with luck, all your hopes, and your dreams can be real, may success find its way to your hearts.
    Tomorrow can bring you the greatest of joys, but today is the day it all starts.

Hope you, Lee and Gracie-Faye have a fab day!

xxx
  • Katie, Lee and Gracie Faye,

Have a fantastic day that you treasure forever. The day will pass in a blur but the happiness it brings will last forever.

Love Louise, Rob and Lily.

xxxx
  • Am guessing the day is today!! So huge congrats and I hope it all went well!!

Love Sarah & George xx
  • To Katie, Lee and Gacie-Faye,
    Hope today has been brilliant for you. Congratulations and the very best of luck for a very happy future together.
    Love Alison, hubby John and Cally. xxx
  • Massive congratulations hope it was everything you wanted and more.

Love Sarah, Craig and Amelia. XX
  • Congratulations! i hope your day was perfect and i hope you have a long and happy life together.
    All the best. Michelle xx