Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

money back sites

what are these sites which give u money back and savings when shopping online? i have seen a few people mention them in posts. but what is the site? and how does it all work? x

Replies

• Quidco is one www.quidco.com. It works buy giving you back a percentage. Say you bought something for ??100 and they were offering 3% cashback then you'd get ??3 back. It normally takes a few both for the money to come back and there is a yearly admin change of ??5 but they only change it if you have received more than ??5 in cashback. I've just joined another one today called kidstart. I got an email about from babyexpert. the web address is www.kidstart.co.uk. Hope thats some help xx
  • thanks, ive signed up to both of them image xx
  • Pouring Pounds is UK's leading cashback website, providing you hot deals and amazing money saving ideas across over 2,300 retailers. Retailers include brands like Hotels.com, Debenhams, Tesco, 3 Mobile, Viking and more. Our top cash back section features the best UK deals and discount codes. Get a ??2.5 joining bonus when you sign-up. http://www.pouringpounds.com/image