Forum home Babies Baby

do i need to take him to hospital?? UPDATE

Hi well max has had a wheezy chest for a few days but today it is bad, whhezing and rattling, he is being sick quite a bit too!! he's happy in himself, just his breathing is really noisey and quite fast?? any advice would be great thanks xx

TOOK HIM TO OUT OF HOURS AND GAVE HIM ANTIBIOTICS FOR A CHEST INFECTION, GT TO SEE DR BOUT HIM BEING SICK ALL TIME THOUGH. XX

[Modified by: sara1984 on 29 March 2009 14:02:57 ]

Replies

• I'd call nhs direct and get their advice before taking him out on this freezing cold morning! Hope he feels better soon hon x
  • Do you have an emergency doctor you could call? I dont find NHS Direct that helpful, as with babies they usually tell you to get them checked out.
  • call NHS direct 0845 46 47

xxxx
  • Glad you got one thing sorted!
    My sister's 2 lo's have had a tummy bug over the past week and her youngest may have had a sore throat as well as she kept pointing to her mouth saying "ouch". My sister wasn't sure if it was her teeth though as she has molars coming thru. Also my sister's friends have lo's and they have all had chest infections, colds etc over the past few weeks so there must be something going round. Right time of year for it though.
    Hope he gets better soon xx