Forum home Babies Baby

medised - will he sleep??

Did medised help your babies sleep? Have given some to Gabe tonight as he is soooo ill and cutting 2 teeth as well. Cold, cough, runny nappies - the lot!!! Doctor was a bit worried about his chest as he is wheezy so have to go back on thursday for some antibiotics, if there is no improvement.

I know it says on the box it aids sleep but I am desperate - he hasnt slept at all today except in his sling or pram and is so so clingy it's driving me insaaaaaane!!! He is usually the happiest baby but has barely cracked a smile today - I really hope it works so he can sleep it off a bit.

Also he has only had 8oz of milk in total today and not much solids either.

[Modified by: **Tiger Lily** on 01 December 2008 19:57:16 ]

Replies

• In a word NO! Hope gabe is better soon xxx
  • I have given Tommy medised recently because he had a nasty cold and it did help him sleep hon!

Hope Gabe starts to get better soon x
  • I have given Tommy medised recently because he had a nasty cold and it did help him sleep hon!

Hope Gabe starts to get better soon x
  • oh dear! Was hoping for some good news :lol: Not that I want to drug him or anything but he is miserable as sin & we both need a break from it!!
  • Hiya

I've used Medised. Bella was really poorly a few weeks ago, high temp, throat infection, phlegm etc, I gave her Medised and I think it made her feel that much better that she wanted to play, however it was 4 in the morning!
    Have used it once since then when she was sleepy crying and she slept.
    Could go either way chick!
    I hope it works for you.

xx
  • Poor Gabe, I hope it works for both you and him! The doctor thinks that Louise might have chicken pox! He gave her ibroprofin (sp?) basically neurofen for babies and nose drops called Otrivine which are a decongestant - different to nasosol.
  • The first time i ever gave ayden medised it did help him sleep but since then ive used it twice and no it definately didnt help him to sleep!