Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

north east meet anyone?

Replies

• Options
    26th march? sounds good to me. the only thing im worried about is getting from the station to the place without a car seat. i will be bringing buggy and it means me lugging a car seat round aswell, not ideal

xx
  • Options
    Hi,
    If you're ok for me to pick you up we can leave the car seat in my car? Just an idea. x
  • Options
    26th is good for me xxx
  • Options
    that would be great Mum to 1. looking good for the 26th then

xx
  • Options
    Yay won't be back on BE till late Saturday or Sunday but we can swap numbers etc and sort out a time to suit everyone-maybe after lunch or is that a bit daft for people travelling far? Anyway speak soon ladies really looking forward to it and thanks Kell2 for starting it all off again! x
  • Options
    hi, i'm in middlesbrough, would love to come but will have to look into the time off work as i'm off sick at the mo & will be back at work then ! Could try for the afternoon off, will keep eye on thread & let you know nearer time if i can make it (if thats ok ?)
  • Options
    More the merrier babe! Hope you're feeling better soon x
  • Options
    Bumping just in case before I set off! Oh glaring at me, I can feel his eye burning into my back! Seeeeee you later x
  • Options
    maybee us boro mums could meet at the station and travel together??

Crafticharli has my number and anyone else feel free to email me.

xx
  • Options
    bump

xx
  • Options
    Don't know if I stillhave your number as am on a differnet phone now!!! I am up for coming - we just need to sort a time out now!!!!

LINZIMC - did you read about a lift????
  • Options
    just email me again.

ooohh cant wait

xx
  • Options
    kell2 sounds good at meeting up and traveling together, god ill have to kids to take now, 21 months and 4 weeks old, god help me lol x
  • Options
    sorry only just seen this post. crafty thats really kind of you i'd love a lift! evie's carseat is britax, i shall check the model if you need that when i get in from work. i can do any thursday in march XX
  • Options
    No worries - we have a Britax (think it's the evolva) and that fits ok but yes check your model as I would hate to promise a lift and then not be able to give it!

Oh and the taxi fair will be the 99p! :lol:
  • Options
    We're going to Scotland for a holiday that week so won't be able to make it, what a shame cos so many people seem to be going this time! x
  • Options
    Hi,
    Just to say if we still fancy the Adeventure Point in Darlington the postcode is DL1 4PT and the number is 01325481616. They have a baby room too and those under 6months go free!
    Sorry you can't make it Tam1979 but am sure there'll be another meet up soon! Have a lovely holiday x
  • Options
    right so lets sort a date and time out for everyone then

xx
  • Options
    only just seen this post again as i've not had internet and can only catch up at work occasionally. date sounds good to me X