Forum home Babies Baby

Slattery's is Booked!!!

2»

Replies

• Cool! I'll be up for that one!!
    xx
  • yes definatly up for that! i wonder if we'll all recognise each other when we meet up, Vanilla and Donna&Poppy!
    How does it work Lee, will you pick a date and we just watch out for the details on here?! oh im really looking forward to it...nothing at all to do with the chocolate goodies iv just seen on the slatterys website!!!

xx
  • see you tomorrow girls
  • We usually find out Ollier's rota then find a day on here that suits everyone and book it!

If you dont come on here very often then email me and I can contact you by phone or email to let you know the dates we are thinking of!
  • helloooooooo girls!!

good to see we have some more wanting to come!!

lee has very kindly said that we wait for my shifts, as i work different every week!!

i have to call in work later so am ever optimistic i will find out what i am working until after xmas (dont hold your breath tho'!!!), so we can get sorting!!

Donna, didnt realise it was Golbourne where you lived - that is where my poor Oli broke his arm on Halloween, training with Golbourne under 10's!! (with craig's lad!)- just knew you were nr Lowton!
  • It is indeed - I moved over to the dark side 2 years ago as prior to that I lived in Lowton!
    Did you mean Craig Fenlon?? Such a small world eh?!
    How is his arm now then??
    xx
  • he has the cast for 3 more weeks (just over 6 in total!), but at least it is below the elbow now so he can bend it!

the xray monday showed it is healing well!! yay!!

of course, it is manchester united red!

thanks for asking!