Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

thankyou and goodbye xx

if this turns out long, apologies in advance.....

I want to thank everybody who has given me support, advice and a good old chinwag since March - I feel like iv been through alot with you ladies throgh pg and beyond and I can only put into words how much it has all meant to me. Unfortunately I feel that now Iv let a big part of my personal life out on here which maybe wasnt right and although every1s reply was very supportive and so lovely I think I need to take some time away. Before anyone starts with the whole attention seeking busines Im genuinely writing this post to say a HUGE THANKYOU and sad GOODBYE for now.

Thankyou to those who have been emailing me with support but I would appreciate it if you didnt from now on but truely - thankyou so much.

For all the Junies I will be popping in every now and then to see how everybody and their LOs are but take care for now.

I feel like I have made some wicked friends on here and am gonna miss alot of you esp Karen, Lee, Tammi, Tracey, Bedhead and loads more of you aswell.

To the girls im close to email me ur number again and when Iv got my new phone through I'll defo send u a txt.

But again THANKYOU LADIES - I'll miss you loads, see you sometime soon. ;\)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Aw sweetheart. So sorry to see you going. I understand why I think and know you wouldn't post this without some thought. :cry:

However, if you do decide to come back or even stay, don't feel like you can't and don't feel like you're losing face or have to explain anything to any of us - you do with your life what is right for you honey. If you decide to stay, just start afresh by replying to posts etc and you don't have to mention anything of what has gone on before on a private level. New starts and all that. I'm sure the ladies would respect that and completely ignore anything that has been said previously.

Lots of love to you and your beautiful boys and I truly hope your life turns out to be wonderful and brings you everything you deserve.

Karenxx
  • Options
    Just wanted to say good luck for the future, I hope everything works out for you and your boys.

Lisa and Louise
  • Options
    Hope you'll be ok, good luck to you and your boys!!!

love and hugs x x x
  • Options
    oh hun you bin though an all full lot and some time you need a bit of space to sort your self out i wont wish you best of look hun and wont to say thank you for all your sopport hun
    carrie and faith
  • Options
    Take care of yourself hon. A big thank you back to you for all the help, support and chit chat you've given, hope you'll be back soon feeling refreshed...xxx
  • Options
    Its been lovely chatting with you. Best of luck and hope to see you back some day.
  • Options
    Oh elaine i sa sto hear! BE wont be the same without you but i understand, you will be welcomed with open arms if you ever decide to come back
    Take care of yourself and the boys
    lots of love to all, and thankyou for sharing all your wisdom on here, its been invaluble!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Ihave really missed out on loads in last few weeks my god dontknow whats happened but look after those beautiful boys and make sure you take care of yourself. i am only in Tamworthsoif you need a friend send me your e mail adress and we could meet up xxx Love Kel
  • Options
    Hi Elaine,

I'll miss your wise words! Good luck to you and the boys.

Steph
  • Options
    u go hun,take care of yourself and the boys xxx
  • Options
    Oh darling! you've been such a help to me on here since day one!!!! great advice, funny stories,praised me and told me off when needed! "birthday jabs" lol!!!
    Will miss you babes, see u soon on here I hope xxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Oh Elaine! Good luck with everything and anything and you know we're alll be here waiting for a gossip if you decide to come back! Plus we're on facebook too!

Lots and lots of luck,

love Lucy and Harry xxxxxxx