Forum home Babies Baby

Secret Santa :\) stage 2 in progress

Hiya -
there was a thread a while ago raising this, and many people seemed to like the idea, (and I offered to organise) so here it is! image

The rules/organisation are:
you all email me your name and address and maybe a few likes/dislikes before 27th October.
I'll randomly draw names out of a hat to match a sender to a reciever. I'll email the senders the info of people they will be buying for, and include any likes/dislikes to help them out. This will be done by the 31st October.
The gift can be anything, but no more than ??5 in cost (if it helps you can get a little jiffy bag from the post office for about 34p and the gift could fit into this) not including postage....
Then you send the gift to your person along with a few clues as to who you are, hopefully getting them all sent before the 10th November. (My hubby is a postie and said any later than this and it may get mixed up with all the christmas mail and take longer to get through)

Then we have a thread where everyone guess who sent their gift, and says cheers image

If you would like to take part in this secret santa please email me with the following details(before the 27th Oct):

You name
Your address
any likes/dislikes

Please include your Baby Expert Screen name in the subject line along with Secret Santa like such : Secret Santa S.Y
this way i can recognise them easily if they get sent to my spam folder......

After I recieve your email I will edit this post to show all those that are currently signed up to it (so if i miss anyone out they can pull me up on it image:lol: )

I know some people aren't keen on this idea, and all I ask is that only the people who are interested email me.
I promise I am an honest person, with no intentions of any sort of identity theft. (mine is enough for me! :lol: )

Stephe
xxxxxx

So Far we have: image
Tequila79
Bedhead
Stokes911
RoseRed
Hannah, Tegan and Bump
Rileysmama
becs73
StephArmstrong
Beduff
Sara1984
doushka
babycakes
LinziMc
EmmaLou85
it_must_be_love
Leigh21
whalemummy
MUMMYCARA
tallkatie2
derbymuumy
gemzy
Tommysmum
Twonklemum
Ollier2001
ashley b
mrsjbourne
cazmac10
vanilla
lisajoy

Now I have a full list, I'll get them drawn randomly (once Ol's asleep hopefully) and then get the ddetails sent to each one. image
Keep an eye on your emails! :lol:image

Stephe
xxxx

[Modified by: S.Y on 28 October 2008 08:42:35 ]

[Modified by: S.Y on 28 October 2008 08:44:16 ]

Replies