Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OMG!! :D

Replies

• Congratulations - there must be something in the BE water at the moment! xx
  • congrats

xxx
  • Congratulations again hun
    xx
  • How lovely- another bundle of joy!!
  • Congratulations.

That's brilliant news.
  • OMG only just seen your post hun...congratulations...I know exactly how you are feeling as felt the same when I found out too....I hope your scan isn't as much of a shock as mine and see you back in the pregnancy forum.xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • lol why was your scan such a shock? *she asks nervously!*
  • lol why was your scan such a shock? *she asks nervously!*
  • Lol hun, no not twins...I thought I was 6-8 weeks as like you couldn't quite remember the exact date of my last AF but know it was end of November....
    When I went for dating scan I was 12 weeks already!!!! There was baby waving away to me...I was only expecting a kidney bean!!!...xxxxxxxxx
  • congrats hun, everyone on be is geting preggers maybe me next. we was gonna try again when jayden was 1 in may, but dont think i can wait that long... so happy 4 ya hun, xxxx
  • Well done you - double buggy shopping here you come!!!!

Catch up soon hopefully if you're not too busy hurling in the nearest available bin (not good in Brent X!)xx
  • aw natalie i just saw congrats, sorry just came back from getting caitlin checked over and saw congrats congrats x
  • Congrats hun!!! Do you know i did wonder the other day when you said you weren't not trying - really pleased for you. Charlie seems a little poppet so i'm sure he'll make it easy for you. Remember UCH all the way!!!!! x x
  • wow congratulations xx
  • Many many many congratulations. Looking forward to hearing all about your pregnancy along the way, and am very jealous that you get to use the pregnancy forum again!

xxxx
  • congratulations! Great news. I wish you a very safe and uneventful 9 months!! x
  • congratulations sugar have a good pregnancy
    gio and wade xxxxxxxxx
  • Congratulations!
  • Aww congratulations! Hope the birth is much better this time round for you.
    xxxx
  • lol was thinking of trying Royal Free lol being lazy/snobby haha hope I don't regret not having UCH - heard wonderfulthings just worried about getting there and that!

God - you must of been really shocked I think my OH would fall over haha! I just said it to him and he had a real nervous smile!

I just want to THANK YOU for all the beautiful comments and well wishes! I am happy I'm pregnant - but it is a bit scary you know - when you REALLY know what you are expecting! :lol: I feel really supported in this time of maddness on BE! :lol:

*gets down off her soap box*

:lol: xxxxxxx