Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cosatto 3Sixty Highchair

We're thinking ahead a couple of months and looking at highchairs. I hate most of them but I have found one that I quite like the look of - the Cosatto 3sixty but I can only find it online and would prefer to see one before buying it. I've tried local stockists and no one has it so I'm asking you guys for help! Does anyone have it? Is it any good? It looks lovely in pics! http://www.cosatto.com/product-profile.php?id=005957&product=3sixti
Thanks!

Replies

• Ooh - someone in the "born in april 09" forum has this - but i can't remember who. Maybe post in there and see?
  • hi babe i ordered this from bambino direct and sent it straight back im afraid. it looks really cool but is soooo impractical. the base is massive once your lo is walking and running its a real hazzard cus its round it doesnt fit under table with other chairs and the tray is miles away from the baby . this is so important as when they start feeding themselves they drop it straight onto lap rather than tray.