Forum home Babies Baby

currys

I'm making chicken tikka Marsala for tea and was wondering if i could give a very week portion to Evie I use pattak or something like that curry paste could i use half a teaspoon for her and loads of natural yogurt or not thanks xxx

Replies

• i make this as well, i use the sauce out of asda & Sian totally loves it. Try Evie with it, she will let you know if she doesnt like it lol
  • Charlotte loves spicy food but we make all curries & chillis from fresh.
  • shes nearly eight moths and loves baby curry
  • CCB - how are you making your curry from fresh for Charlotte ?
    I used some left over chicken with some onions, cream and curry powder as a basic start for lo and he seemed to like it. But if I could make one for us that he could eat then I happily would. Ta. S x
  • You can cool a curry down with either cream, yogurt or sweet potato. Don't use normal potato it has little nutriitional value.

SuzMcH - we have a Madhur Jaffrey Indian cook book (BBc book Foolproof Indian Cookery). We basically use the recipes in there. We started off with a korma as milder and now she will have Chicken Tikka Masala and Madras. We used to add yogurt in hers to cool down but now we don't have to bother. I mix some basmati rice in with her portions too.

Oh and she likes nan breads and chapatis too!

[Modified by: ccbmommy on June 30, 2009 02:46 PM]