Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

o/t spray tan

Hiya Girls, well for some silly reason my SIL has persuaded me to go with her for a spray tan on thurs! I've never had one before but as im quite pale am kinda looking forward to it but wondered if any of you girls can give me any tips on how to make sure I don't look like an oompa loompa and how to get the best out of the tan. thanks.xx

Replies

• Hiya! Lucky you! I could do with a spray tan at the moment, i'm so pale!

You need to make sure you exfoliate really well the night before, especially your elbows and your knee's, and moisturise really well as well, and that helps it to not go patchy and to stick for longer.

Hope you like it! image
  • awww thanks girls, I've been exfoliating and moisturising well, but thanks for the advice on shaving my legs (was gonna do it the morning of) and I will wear loose clothing. How long before you have a shower after and will I be okay holding Charlie or will it rub on to him,lol? xx
  • i love spray tans lol.....
    you have to wait 24 hoours until you shower & sometimes it gets darker over the 24 hours but dont panic cos when you shower you wash the excess off.
    you will be fine holding Charlie hun he wont go orange lol x
  • lol, thanks hun.x