Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Crawling When?

When did your lo's start to crawl. My daughter is 10 months next week and although she can roll, is not crawling yet.
Lisa

Replies

• Hi Lisa all babies are different my eldest didnt crawl at all and started walking before she crawled properly. My youngest is 8 months and she gets on her knees but goes backwards and she too rolls around the room to get to where she needs. I think some just choose not to and prefer being on their feet. I now try and play little games with them where they have to get me and I am crawling, I think if neighbours looked in they would think i was mad but it does help somrtimes. Hope this helps xx
  • hi my baby started crawling at 9m, i was worried that he wasnt crawling earlier but he just went from nothing to omg where is the baby in just over a week! lol, he started to pull himself up on furniture now, so try not 2 worry, it will happen. u will soon b chasing baby around the house! lol. xx
  • Millie is 10 months today and she started crawling last week. It amazes me how quickly she has got really, really fast at it!
  • i started crawling and walking quite early but i think that was because i knew i had to run away from my sister!
  • Thanks for your replies............you will prob hear from me next week to say she's strated crawling and I can't turn my back for a moment.
  • Hi I just wanted to say, 2 days after replying to the post my little one started crawling properly she is 8 months on sunday and so pleased with her, but scared cos i had thought i had lost her but she had got herself all the way into her bedroom and was playing. It does help having her sister encouraging her as she is only 2 herself. xx Good luck xx