Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

West Midlands meets 'Big Day Out'

Hello,
Sorry anyone who's not 'West Mids' but this is the easiest place to get quick answers!!

So everone we are looking like the 3rd July is the best date... can I have who is coming and the age of child/children coming along so I can contact the centre and see if they can fit us all in. Also I will see if they can make us a good deal!! lol though I do have some money off vouchers too!!

Anyone not in the facebook group for west mids email me if you want the day out details!! xxx image

**** ??12 FOR ADULT ??7.50 FOR CHILDREN OVER 3. I do know some have money off vouchers and get one free vouchers-once we have numbers I can give better idea's of a price xxx***

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! image
Hi all!! Ok they can hold the lot of us image no problem!! The ony issue I have is the prices I quoted seem to be only if you book in advance-I think it's ??17 on the door-I have a buy one get one free and 2 buy one get one half price so that will still work out cheaper-and I think a few others have vouchers but pre book if you want to ladies!! image

Also how about we meet at 'the bull' statue at 11am and then walk from there-anyone parking at the sealife centre I should think we would be there by 1120-30am!!

xxxx

[Modified by: tink27 on 27 June 2009 21:54:40 ]

Replies

• Options
    should be fine hun, as long as its not too expensive. So me and Jake, eight months x
  • Options
    Should be me and Oscar. Will let you know if that changes x
  • Options
    coolio...looking forward to it. x
  • Options
    I should be there with Skye
    xx
  • Options
    Oh can someone give me the facebook group link please?
  • Options
    Oh my life, how typical. Work have suggested the 3rd for the first discussions about flexible working so I won't be able to make it now. So gutted as really wanted to make it, but don't want to delay the work meeting as need to sort mine so we can then look to sort Andy's.
  • Options
    Kristin I bet we don't meet till around 11am-is there any way you can join us after?? xx
  • Options
    Yes, after 11 please! Am hoping not to do a repeat of the nightmare train journey, but if I do it'll need to be after 11 so I've got time to drink my body weight in coffee! Lol

Hope you can make it Kristin!
  • Options
    sorry ladies, cant make a friday. gutted too - sealife centre rocks! :lol:

nm, hope to see you again some time soon!

Clare & Harry x
  • Options
    we cant make it im afraid Lexie has got her mmr that day but hopefully we will come to a meet again soon take care image
  • Options
    I'll have to see what I can do. Work is in Warwick and it will depend on how long the meeting takes.
    It may also depend on whether I need to head to Warwick Castle late in the afternoon. BIL is running an Abba concert that night and his sons will probably come up after school so we may well join them for the concert as the boys are likely to stay with us on the Friday and Saturday night.

I will see how the plans form over the next couple of weeks.
  • Options
    We may not be able to come now. Our car's just started spewing smoke so our very few spare pennies now look like they're going on fixing it - if it can be fixed. I'll have to let you know nearer the time image
  • Options
    Just bumping this up in case anyone else wants to join us-hoping to call them tomorrow!! xx
  • Options
    i really wanna come but i don't understand trains so i need someone to help...currently begging on my fb status for anyone local to come with me :lol: x
  • Options
    if you spend a fiver at superdug you get two 2 for 1 tickets. i can't go but thought this might save you some pennies!
  • Options
    ok it's looking like me and sleepybeccie are coming image

one thing that's worrying me - i'm sure i read somewhere that we can't take prams round? there's no WAY i could carry Jensen round even in the sling/carrier...please tell me i imagined reading this :\? x
  • Options
    You can-I called ahead and they said no problem, in fact I read a review whilst finding the number that said Birmingham one is the best for wheelchairs and pushchairs!!
    Yay!! great to meet some new people!! xxx
  • Options
    yay that's fab, me, beccie and gemma will all be coming...i'm bringing OH too if that's ok cuz i'm off all this week and seem to be planning days out for myself and JJ that don't include him :lol: feel a bit mean!! hehe x
  • Options
    have a great day out girls wish i was coming now but daisy is at a real difficult stage now where she HATES being in her pushchair doesnt like reins or hand holding and i find days out not enjoyable for either of us at the moment. have fun x
  • Options
    awww wish id seen this sooner ,jack and sophia have there nursery pictures there so i want one of them both....... :cry: would have loved to have had a train trip with ,beccie,jenny and gemma to meet everyone ...maybe next time xxxxxxx