Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Avon Calling..

2»

Replies

• Options
    I'm a team leader with Usborne & although I cant speak for any of the other direct selling companies I am now making what would call a very good part time wage. It is like anything though, you get out what you put into it but I can see the rewards & the incentives Usborne offer are great. Plus it is soo much fun it doesnt feel like work at all. Another thing I love is the fact that my kids are growing up surrounded by beautiful books.

If you want any info about Usborne or how Usborne has worked for me feel free to email on hilarycrawford@fsmail.net & I'll be happy to answer any questions you have

Hilary x
  • Options
    bumping for mscocolee to see! image
  • Options
    i've just stopped doing it! was such a pain, noone would leave their books out for me, and when i was delivering their orders it had to be in the evening which wasn't practical for me!
    And found i wasn't making hardly anything for quite alot of work!
    I wanted to feel like i was contributing financially and this was all i could do so i stuck it out but eventually my hubby said its not worth all the work and kept telling me to quit!
    I think it all depends on your territory, i had a few customers but sometimes they would buy ??2.50 worth and it would take me a number of trips to deliver it, for me it wasn't worth it but give it a go, some people make money from it!
    Good luck
  • Options
    the lady has been round but not been given my territory yet quite excited to c how much i can make.