Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I've just realised....

that in approx 6 weeks (hopefully sooner) we will be moving which means...No more Internet!! No more B.E :\(

I will still be able to get online when I visit mil...But, as the amount of times I do that will be questionable... :lol:

I'm in denial I think!!

Replies

• Oh no! I would HATE not to have BE image On the plus side least you are going to have your own space!! YEAH xxx
  • Nooooo! You need to buy a Mobile Broadband Modem (and a laptop if you don't have one image ) then you won't have to leave us!
    xx
  • Eeek! You'll need to get your own computer missy, no one's allowed to leave be. SB locked the doors aaaaages ago and hasn't reopened them since
  • im sorry....we're not letting u out im afraid!!! xxx
  • Oh no...are the BE police coming for me?! Lol

I have a laptop (my best friend, haha) as does OH. But we won't be able to afford the cost of broadband. We won't be having a landline either. When I get a new (more reliable) job then internet will be the first thing we get!! Believe me image
  • if you have a lap top you can get a mobile broad band dongal thingy from voadaphone that is pay as you go just top it up like a phone. i got one for when we go camping and so far for about 4 hour use have used a pound credit. it cost about ??40 and i think that was with ??15 credit
  • I didn't know about those. Going to look into it!!

I won't miss your wedding hun - doubt I'll be out by then - I am excited for you! xx
  • Don't leave,
    Just take the laptop to lots of cafe's etc where you gte free WiFi. Loads of places have it these days, I even noticed someone on a laptop when we had lo at soft play.

Didn't realise you had bought somewhere. Well done you. You'll b elooking forward to getting some space for you all. S x
  • ohhh, very exciting I bet you cant wait to get your own place.

You could just head to the library and reserve a 1hr slot to sit on BE!