Forum home Babies Baby

the troll

think the troll is back, they have posted with the title jade godey

Replies

• Yes, I stupidly opened the message up.... knocked me sick image
  • ive reported it.
  • i was just showing how sick some people are i love jade to peeces its such a shame im not a troll by the way just new to this site
  • I'm reporting it too. It's sick :\( Wish this person could be banned for good!
  • that is really awful. i thought it would be about smear tests etc. what is a troll? xx
  • a name we use for this person who needs to get a life!!!!
  • Yes they are back
    They have downed their litre bottles of Happy shopper cider and tucked the little ones to bed and are now spending their free time being abusive on a baby forum.
    Mum dad can you come and tuck me in - no darling sorry we are busy trying to construct some words together to upset pregnant ladies and new mums. YIPPEEEEEEEEE
  • lol MLM
    Is the report to mods button working for anyone?
    xx

• wikipedia A troll is a fearsome member of a race of creatures from Norse mythology. Originally more or less the Nordic equivalents of giants, although often smaller in size, the different depictions have come to range from the fiendish giants - similar to the ogres of England (also called Trolls at times, see Troller's Gill) - to a devious, more human-like folk of the wilderness, living underground in hills, caves or mounds. In the Faroe islands, Orkney and Shetland tales, trolls are called trows, adopted from the Norse language when these islands were settled by Vikings.

Nordic literature, art and music from the romantic era and onwards has adapted trolls in various manners - often in the form of an aboriginal race, endowed with oversized ears and noses. From here, as well as from Scandinavian fairy tales such as Three Billy Goats Gruff, trolls have achieved international recognition, and in modern fantasy literature and role-playing games, trolls are featured to the extent of being stock characters.

• Ladies,
    Im gatecrashing from pregnancy, sorry.
    If the report to mods button dosnt work, send an email to info@babyexpert.com and they should see them in the morning.

Naomi xx
  • think it worked for me
  • Wikipedia - A troll is a low life f***k wit who has no life and cannot spell.I must be looking at a different Wikipedia??
  • Also from Wikipedia

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Cheers for the email addy Rileysmama, I've reported the post as well.
  • btw girls the report button doesnt seem to be working i just had a email saying it hadnt been sent, luckily i copied it b4 they edited their post and have sent it using the email address, they have gone way too far this time!!!
  • i not a troll just a normal person you spek to me everyday under my usename
  • if "leaves" isnt a troll, why would they have created another username?? some people must have really sad, unfulfilling lives...