Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

small, lightweight, comfy pram ideas please!!!

Hi,

Again very premature-only 5+5 but i'm far too organised sometimes!! :lol:

i bought a graco 3 wheel pram when i had my lil boy 11 months ago and i hated it! was difficult to manouvre, wasn't very sturdy when going up curbs etc and quite bulky even in a spacious boot!

I'm gonna sell that one beofre this one is born went looking for prams today and couldn't really see one that met what i needed! i thought this one was good til i used it so;
What have you guys got?
How practical is it?
How lightweight is it?
Does it fit into a normal sized boot?
And of course how much was it? image

Thanks ladies, don't want to waste another few hundred quid!! image

Replies

• If you want a really small pushchair that's suitable from newborn, the 'I Love My Bear' pushchair from Toys R Us is fab!!! Its only about ??70, but lies virtually flat and is completely enclosed for baby - and the footmuff is very snuggly!! We've just bought this as a spare for my Mum's house - personally, I have the MY3 from Mothercare, which I love but it is quite bulky! Having said that, we were limited to what would fit in our boot, and basically had to choose between the MY3, the Bugaboo (no way was I paying that) and the Quinny - which I didn't like the seat unit of, cos you couldn't lie the back down independently. The MY3 cost ??400 for pram and car seat - good value I think, but I know that may seem a lot for some people! A friend of mine loved her Jane 3 wheeler, but again they're quite expensive! Happy shopping!
  • thanks, just had a look and that one is really nice, seen another the xcursion pushchair, anyone got that one?
  • i've just bought evie a new pushchair today, it's a mothercare atlan ts. Ive only been using it today but its fantastic, im so pleased with it. It's from birth to 13KG, comes with an infant car seat which attatches to make it suitable for a little baby. It has a 3 setting reclining back rest, cosy toes and raincover, but it's very very simply and pretty small..... all for just 150 quid! fantastic. def worth a look at i also couldnt believe how easy it is to manouvere and it's so light compared to evie's old buggy X