Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Good set of series to watch?

2»

Replies

• Cold feet - that was great - it had a sad ending though didn't it? the crash?
  • I totally love greys anatomy !!! love it love it love it!,Crimanal minds is a great series too no one else has put that on but its one of the best. Lipstick jungle, sex and the city and shameless are my other favs !
  • Ooh my hubby and I are awful for quoting Gavin & Stacey & The Office - next labour I'm going to moo "TIIIIDY" like Nessa does when she's giving birth image Also nearly cried with laughter when the midwife asked for her full name and she said "Jenkins. Vanessa, Shanessa". (Just re-read that & it's totally not funny written down).

Yeah, Cold Feet was really sad at the end :\( Think the first few series were the best, before it got a bit ridiculous with Pete and that Australian girl.
  • Mum to 1 - yay someone else who loves Monk. We have series 1, 2 and 3 on DVD but mil has got OH some more!

I think Tony Shalhoub is so good at playing Monk. I want to pick him up out of the telly and give him a cuddle sometimes, is that weird? :lol:

I also love Gavin & Stacey. Bryn is hilarious lol, especially in the epidosde where he was singing along to James Blunt haha!
  • oh that just reminded me about the gavin & stacey xmas special tonight!
    24 and spooks are great to watch with hubby, i love greys anatomy and we watched ricky gervais 'animals' in hospital on portable dvd player when i was in labour hehe because i was laughing so much it really distracted me!
  • me and oh love Supernatural- its the only thing we both enjoy. We have very different reasons why we love it- i think one of the lead actors is fit!!!
  • For a bit of fun gavin and Stacey definitely. (can't wait for xmas special tonight)
    But the best by far that OH and I have loved watching together is Sopranos. Fab. I even developed a bit of a crush on James Gandolfini. S x