Forum home Babies Baby

FAO FlirtyFily

Hey hun, just seen on the other thread that you are having trouble finding a group 1 seat. Is your car the latest model coupe? Only asking cos my mum has one and I know which seat she bought to go in the back of it!!
xx

Replies

• hello, It's an 2002 330CI but any tips gratefully received!

I thought i'd been clever and found a shortcut by just opting for the BMW carseat - should have known better!
  • hello, It's an 2002 330CI but any tips gratefully received!

I thought i'd been clever and found a shortcut by just opting for the BMW carseat - should have known better!
  • lol, she looked at the BMW ones and Millie screamed as soon as she sat in it, she absoutely hated the reboard bar bit across her knee!

Mums is the newer model so it has Isofix, but I've just checked and the non-isofix version of the same seat should fit. It's a Britax Duo Plus, but if you have a look on the Britax fit finder ( http://www.britax.co.uk/car-seats/fit-finder/ ) there are two others as well that they reckon should fit.
    xx
  • I've got Isofix but no top tether point (and not retrofitable (is that a word?!)

Thanks for your help (if you need a recommendation for a job at Halfords I'll give you a glowing report - hehe) I'll go check it out - teach me to skive on research!