Forum home Babies Baby

Were Adopting..

2»

Replies

• Oo I've seen the Lion King - was pregnant with Charlie & Cried the whole way thru :lol: I was a youth leader and had a whole bunch of kids with us - but they were quite young so it was okay I just kept saying it's sooo sweet! haha x
  • when my sister got her cat she was going to call it stroganof(sp) her fav dinner but i refused to stand at the back door shouting out this so she named it after her fave drink at the time Bailey.
  • Is star a unisexed name? x
  • I had a dog called Pickle because she could be a pickle. Also had a dog called Lady because she was a lady,

Kerry
    X X X
  • My auntie has a cat called Cooking Fat (cookie for short) cus when she shouts her it can sound like f@@King Cat lol xx
  • hehe toast how cute is that! from your list i like simba and star, they are pretty names xx
  • Can I jsut say that Simba would bbe a fantastic choice! We have a 2 year old ginger male cat called Simba. He's just adorable. Having said that I like Linx... lol
  • the cat we have at the moment is called Lolly but all our other cats have been named after herbs/spices lol

Cinnemon
    Paprika (papi)
    Rosemary (although she got called roo)
    Pepper
    Nutmeg (meg)
  • I like Simba and Bamboo - you could call him Bambi for short!! xx
  • I like simba, or how about Kit? as in kitkat.

x x x
  • Don't know how true this is but have heard that dogs (not sure about cats though) react better to 2 syllable (sp) names.
    So i'm still with Simba - and cats are little lions too!!!
  • i took my brothers lizard to the vets, he had 2 called beef and onion, I registered and sat down to wait. next thing the tannoy said can beef storey go to room 5........WTF......i was soooo embarrased but no one even looked my way........must be normal to shout the pets name with the owners last?

Cats...

ginger
    panda
    fizz
    honey
    popcorn
    mog
    meg
    rusty

good luck and enjoy you new addition
    d xx
  • When we get a cat we will call it DOG and when we get a dog we will call it CAT imageimage
  • My mums cat, which i named cos i lived there when she got it, is called Travis. I named him after the drummer in Blink 182. I was young and a bit obsessed with them at the time.
  • We've had loads of music themed names - Jazz was our male tabby, we've also had Dixie, Amadeus (as in Mozart, which got shortened to Amo as I hate the full name) and our current 2 are Brahms (as he's a fat piggy) and Mollie (who should have been Mahler as we were told she was male originally). Mum had a dog called Merlin which was cool.

There are so many good names, just make sure you're happy wandering round the streets calling that name out in the middle of the night!!!
  • hi hun, i've had a few cats growing up but names i really liked were milo and sheba (though sheba was a girl!)
  • Okay Girls we have come to a dession lol we let Charlie pick a random bit of paper with Names on it! (;lol: just so happened to be my fav! :lol: wasn't planned!)

The Pussy cat will be called Star! lol x
  • Oh I wanted Simba
    (she says whilst folding her arms and sticking her bottom lip out)!!!!!!!
    The lip pose is Charlotte's favourite at the moment inc the Zoolander Blue Steel look - lol!!
    Good luck with your pussy - fnar fnar xxx
  • Oh yes she has the Blue Steel look down to a tee. it's her "secret weapon"!!