Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I love being a mummy most when..........

2»

Replies

• Options
    just thought i would bump this
  • Options
    This just made me cry...I hope she gets to be a mummy to some angel babies in her new home xxxx
  • Options
    It makes me cry too, I'm always stunned by her strength, always will be, and how she crammed so much 'being a mummy' into her short time with Dee. It really will last him his lifetime, he'll always have her incredible start.
  • Options
    I think emily has left a wonderful legacy, not just for her family and friends but for many people on here who are in effect complete strangers. Its just such a shame she's also left a big whole in many people's life, wish the two didn't have to go hand in hand =(
  • Options
    I know this is going to sound really silly but when I logged on this evening and saw this post I really thought I had imagined that Dylansmummy had passed away. After all she has just started a post. .... Oh how I wish that could be true.

RIP sweet angel xx
  • Options
    I miss her sooo much

xx
  • Options
    Oh gosh,, tears again :\( x
  • Options
    i love this post, i have two, cuddling my babies in the morning in my bed and having them run to me for a cuddle and a kiss xx
  • Options
    Crying again it's just so unfairimage
  • Options
    this has had me in tears again!!! when my aunt died aged 26 she left a little boy behind and when my mum saw a spiritualist they said she was looking after children who had died and I can imagine Emily doing this!!!
    RIP emily xxx
  • Options
    I think she'll be looking in on my little bean and making sure he's ok x x
  • Options
    This is so unfair.

I was looking at my little girl last night and i started crying. I cannot imagine never seeing her again, wondering what kind of woman she'll grow into, how many children she'll have and how many grandchildren i'd have and never getting to experience it.

Your worst nightmare imaginable is losing your child, but your child losing you is horrendous. Even though you know they will be well looked after, they won't have their mummy anymore. My heart is breaking for Em and her family.

I'm in tears now. This is just so awful.
  • Options
    She will still be with Dylan throughout all his milestones and she will still see that smile that made her so happy, she'll just be a tiny bit further out of reach.

• Options
    Such a lovely post, such a total and utter tragedy. Life is very unfair at times.

XXX
  • Options
    I never met or spoke to her, but I'm sat with tears rolling down my cheeks at the thought of everything she went through. It breaks my heart to think of her little boy, I hope her grows up knowing just how special his mummy was.
    Kelly