Forum home Babies Baby

Would you??

13»

Replies

• One time we were staying in a hotel with ds - ages 4yrs and 18mths - both slept through no worries. The hotel had 3 floors and about 12 rooms - we were in a 'family suite' on the top floor, and the hotel had a bar on the ground floor. After much discussion with the rest of my family who were with us (hubby, mum, dad, siblings) we decided it was safe to leave the boys, safely asleep, and have a drink in the bar downstairs. We had walkie talkies and tested that no-one could get in/out of the windows etc - but I lasted 5 minutes. I just had to go back up to the room. Like LisaO says it didn't feel right!

I don't think there's anything wrong with considering it - but when it came to it I couldn't actually do it!

xx
  • i dont think i would as wud worry the whole time, and if u worry u wont enjoy urself.
    i occasionally leave the kids in car for petrol but only in the station where the car is next to shop n i can see out window. i do always feel guilty tho. dont think anyone wud steal my car with all the hello kitty sunshades, signs etc everywhere it wud be quite obvious there are kids in there. but then saying this there may be child catchers out there - maybe i wnt do it anymore :S xxx