Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What did YOU do?

Hi there
I'm a freelance writer (and mum!) doing a piece for PP magazine about the things we did in pregnancy to help our bodies return to 'normal'! Does anyone have any good remedies or products they used in pregnancy for either their boobs (ie to help them stay supple and firm) or for varicose veins?
Please post your replies - would be great if I could find one or two of you this morning (Tues) who'd be happy to have your replies quoted in the mag!
Thanking you all in advance....Who knows, your recommendation may also help newly pregnant first-timers!!
Sarah (you can email me direct too at sarah.hart1@mac.com)
x

Replies

• I'm afraid my boobs are no longer firm and my body is a long way off from normal still. Sorry can't be much help with that one, maybe one of the others might have some good tips x
  • I just made sure that when i used coco butter moistureriser on my bump that i put it on my boobs too. It didnt stop my stretch marks but it stopped my itchiness and it helped the stretch marks fade quicker once i had stopped breastfeeding.
    HTH
    Jacqui
  • If you want a perfect body with no wobbly bits, no stretch marks and perfect boobs, don't get pregnant!!!!!

Or do a Jordan and have it all rearranged for a mega price!!!
  • lol that is a good point