Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

need help plz

hi all am new to this thing so bare with me cos am not very sure what to do i am trying to fink of a name so i can remeber the baby i lost am going to get a angel ornament in remeberance all so when me and my fella try agen which i fink will be soon any ideas that may help things move along faster would be very greatful for thanks .x.x.x

Replies

• Options
    Hi, do you know if the baby was a boy or a girl? why dont you have a little box maybe with bits in that you had brought for the baby, maybe poems in it 2, so you can open it and have a look as and when you need to. we have 1 with our sons bits in
  • Options
    Oh bless you, my heart reallu goes out to you. I think you're right to want to give your baby a name, i hate referring to the one i lost as 'it', when i was carrying 'him' (just what i believe the baby was) we used to say 'pip' and that name has stuck even now 4 years later!

The idea of the ornament is lovely too xx

You may well find you concieve quite quickly, i spent 10 months trying for the baby i lost and only 3 months to concieve ethan! a doctor told me this is because a mature womb (one that has already conceived) is more likely to concieve and keep hold of a baby again! So y best advice is to spend sometime looking after yourself and see what happens in the eantime!!

Wishing you lots of luck xxx
  • Options
    I have a rememberance box too. I have a poem, photos and other bits in it for the baby daughter I lost. Naming your baby is a good idea. We named a star after Jessica, this might be an option for you or planting a tree in a garden.
    Bless you and hope you cab be and stay strong.
  • Options
    thank you all so much i didnt reli know wot sex the baby was but we wanted it to b a girl cos we had a special name for it but we dnt want to use that name because wen we do have a baby n it is a girl we wish to call it that we didnt have pictures or anythink lyk that it sounds lyk a such a good idea but because i was only lyk 6 to 8 weeks we really didnt get anythink so the box would be pretty much empty but thank you very much xxx
  • Options
    They tree/plant or a star may be better idea for you then Sam.
    Take care.
  • Options
    hi i have seen a ornament i reli lyk so am going to get that n also going to write a poem .x.x.x
  • Options
    That sounds lovely, i hope it helps you xxxx
  • Options
    i think it will yes and i think the baby going to be called alex insted of us calling it it i feel so much better xxx
  • Options
    you could try and find a plant with the name alex in it, my mum and dad have a plant called 'little prince' in memory of my son leighton
  • Options
    that's a nice idea claire xx
  • Options
    thats a great idea but am no good at gardening lol i i wudnt want it to die on me xxx
  • Options
    neither am i thats why its at my mum and dads!
  • Options
    well i still live with my mum and dad so i wud see it alot i looked at the internet but cnt find anything with alex in so i myt get a nice rose plant or sumthink n my dad can take care of its needs xxx thanks