Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bereavement

Hi

Sorry I don't come on her much any more but just needed some advice. My Granny recently died and I am really struggling to cope. I was really close to her and I just feel to angry that everyone is just getting on with lift as if nothing happened! I know this sounds so immature but I am so lost. I just feel like my heart is breaking and feel so betrayed with the world. The main thing that keeps me going is my lo. I just hate going to work, eating, laughing, everyday things becasue I feel guilty.

Sorry for all the rambling! I just needed to let it out.

Replies

• You may want to look into some grief councelling. You aren't being immature you lost someone very important to you and you are grieving. hugs to u
  • Thank you for replying!

I have made an app to go and see my dr and see what they say. I will ask to be reffered to a councillor.

Thanks again!
  • HI I LOST MY DAD 3 YR AGO HE DIED SUDENLY MY WORLD FELL APART I WAS 19 AND I HAD A LIL SISTER WHO WAS 9 I LOST MY HAIR WITH THE STRESS AND THOUGHT LIFE WASENT WORTH LIVEING IT DOSE GET EASIER U HAVE 2 REMEBER ALL THE GD THINGS THAT U USE TO DO WE AL STILL TALK ABOUT THINGS MY DAD DID AND SPEAK ABOUT HIM EVERY DAY THAT THE WAY WE DEAL WITH HIS LOSS HOPE THIS HELPS XX
  • Thanks for your reply kyh22

Thats the way I'm feeling to an extend of what exactly is the point of life when you have to lose the people closest to you but just keep thinking of lo and howe my Granny would want me to try and be happy for lo's sake. Just need to take each day at a time.