Forum home Family life & relationships Bereavement
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

i lost my beautiful daughter

On Tuesday at 40+3 weeks I had a sudden pain and large blood loss. When I got to the hospital they couldn't find the heartbeat and told me my baby had died. With previous no symptoms I had a placenta abruption.
My beautiful baby girl was born at 3.40am on the 13th of august and looked just like her sister. It was so difficult to leave her behind and only have a box with a couple of items in it to bring home.
We are having the funeral later today, which is why I am on the computer at 3 in the morning in the hope of finding some answers as to why I had to start planning my baby's funeral before she was even born,
Thank you for reading my story

Replies

• I have no other words to say but i am so,so sorry for your loss. x
  • I am so sorry for your loss - I hope you find the strength to get through today. I can only begin to imagine the heartbreak you are feeling and no words are going to take the pain away. You are in my thoughts.
  • I saw this from the homepage and my heart went out to you. I am so so sorry for your loss and cannot even begin to imagine how you must be feeling. I hope you have all the support you need today. My very best wishes to you and your family x
  • Sending my thoughts to you and your family at this sad time xx

I am so so sorry for your loss.

Thinking of you xxx
  • There is nothing I can say to make you feel better and I cannot pretend to know how you're feeling but wanted to say I am thinking of you and we are all here to listen whenever you need it.
    Hugs x
  • I am so so sorry, my heart goes out to you and your family at this sad time.

xx
  • oh lina...i'm so sorry for your loss i can't beging to imagine what ur going through a the moment.

I really hope u find the strength to get through today. My love and thoughts will be with you and ur family today. xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Oh hun, like the others I can't imagine what ur going through. I'm so sorry for your loss & my thoughts with you, your partner and family. x
  • Hi,

I am so sorry for your loss.

Although everyone is different, I know exactly how you are feeling say to speak. I lost my daughter in December 2007, although i was blessed to have her with us for a week although all that time was spent in hospital and was the most alwful rollercoaster ride.

My thoughts are with you and you family today but i am sure you will find the strength to get through the day, cos you just do somehow. To come out of hospital without her and then have to plan her furneral just didn't seem right at all for us, but we made it as special for her as we could. We wanted to but felt we had to as like you we had a big sister waiting for all the excitment of our new arrival to the family.

I am here anytime you want to talk.

Take Care x

• Like everyone else I know there is not a thing that can be said, except I am so sorry for your loss. No family should ever have to deal with the pain your going through.

Our thoughts are with you

xx
  • I am so so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family. x x x x x
  • im so sorry for your loss! will be thinking of you today.
    cant imagine what you are going through right now.
    xxx
  • Nothing to say that hasn't been said already. I'm so sorry for your loss and will be thinking of you at this sad time. I hope in time you get the answers you need. S x
  • We can't possibly say or do anything to take away the pain you must be feeling. I hope you manage to find the strength to get through today and I will be thinking of you.
    Kerry xx
  • So sorry for the loss of your daughter that must be really hard for you and your family to deal with. You will be in my thoughts and prayers over the next couple of weeks take care.
  • I don't know what to say but my heart goes out to you...

Someone posted this poem on another post I read but it's wrds are aso beautiful and true I thought you might like to read it...

Don't let them say I wasn't born, that something stopped my heart
    I felt each tender squeeze you gave, I've loved you from the start,
    Although my body you can't hold, it doesn't mean I'm gone,
    This world was worthy not of me, God chose that I move on,
    I know the pain that drowns your soul, what you are forced to face,
    You have my word, I'll fill your arms,
    Someday we will embrace.
    You'll hear that it was meant to be, God doesn't make mistakes.
    But that won't soften your worst blow, or make your heart not ache.
    I'm watching over all you do, another child you'll bear,
    Believe me when I say to you that I am always there,
    There'll come a time I promise you, when you will hold my hand,
    Stroke my face and kiss my lips and then you'll understand,
    Although I've never breathed your air
    Or gazed into your eyes,
    That doesn't mean I never was...
    An angel never dies.

Sending you massive cuddles...xxx
  • I am very sorry to hear your sad news. I can't even begin to think what you are feeling. Take care of yourself. Things always happen for a reason although it doesn't seem like that at the minute for you. I lost my mum last week. She passed away last Wednesday and it is really hard although she was sick and sort of knew it was coming so was prepared which made it sightly easier but not much and I just keep telling myself she is in a better place now and is not sick anymore. Unfortunately you were not prepared at all.

Lots of hugs to you and your family.
  • Awww hun. I am so very sorry, I can't even begin to understand what you are goin through but my heart goes out to you xxxx
  • So sorry for the loss of your wee angel- I pray you and your oh find the strength to get through the next few days and weeks. I cannot begin to imagine how you feel but hopefully time will ease your pain.

Take care and God bless
  • I really can't imagine your pain and am at a loss for words. you will experience all sorts of emotions mostly sadness but you will get through it all, somehow.

Heartfelt sympathy goes out to you, I am crying with you even as i post.

You're in my thoughts.

xxx